I sell $250, $150 and $100 Gift Cards if you would like the information for your family or friends to purchase. They make a great gift!
- Private Boudoir setting/ studio
- 3 Wardrobe changes
- 1.5 hour photo session
- Model style editing ( Nip, Tuck and skin retouch)
- Same day viewing and ordering of your images
- Professional Hair and Makeup (optional at additional cost)
- Awesome experience
Sexiness Package $600
- 6x6 Lay Flat Album up to 20 images
- Five 5x7 with mats
- 5 digitals
Provocateur Package $ 950
- 8x8 Collection Album 20 images (10 spread)
- Ten 5x7 with mats
- 10 digital images
Playmate Package $1550
- Heirloom Album Box
- USB with 15 digitals
- 8x8 Heirloom Luxury Album (thick pages)
- 16 x 20 Canvas
- Ten 5x7 with mats
Add ons :
- Full Gallery Digital Images ( High/ Full resolution) $400
- Each Digital $45
ONE TO TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR SESSION
- Make sure you get a manicure and pedicure. No chipped nails: Nude, Pink or Red would be best for your Nails. For Toenails: black, wine, mauve and royal colors are best.
- Make sure your rings are clean.
- Start moisturizing your face, hydrating and stretching a little every day. Some of the poses may be challenging to hold if you're stiff and haven't stretched (believe me I know!).
- Go shopping if you want to incorporate lingerie into the shoot (You don't need to though). A few places to check are: Victoria's Secret, La Senza, Zara, Target, Amazon and Agent Provocateur. amazon.com.
- Look for pieces that fit well, have different necklines and high waisted panties are a nice touch.
- Thigh-high stockings should be comfortable with no elastic at the top. Elastic pinches the skin and will leave marks and puckering. If you purchase a pair, make sure it's one size larger. You can also wear a garter with them if you choose. Fishnet stockings are a great piece as well.
- Body Suits always photograph beautifully! Make sure all of your pieces fit you well...not too small or binding and not too large or loose. It's important your breasts fit the cups of your bra and/or bodysuit.
- If you plan to bring heels, make sure the bottoms are clean and free of dirt.
- Tanning - No self tanning or spray tans at least 1 week prior to your session. I do not edit tan lines.