- Ashlin was born in 1986 and lives in Las Vegas, Nevada with her husband and their two children.
- Happily married to Robert for five years.
- Robert is a sales representative/compliance officer for an international marketing company. In his spare time he enjoys golfing, watching football and playing video games.
- Ashlin works as a secretary for the Department of Justice.
- "Forrest Gump" is her favorite movie and "Water for Elephants" is her favorite book.
- Running is her favorite hobby, she also enjoys scrolling through Pinterest and listening to country music.
- She stays active by working out and running.
IN HER OWN WORDS
Share your reasons & motivations for pursuing surrogacy:
"I want to be a surrogate again because my first experience was such an amazing one and it felt so nice to be able to give the parents their dream of having a child that I wanted to do it again for another family who is in need of a surrogate to fulfill that dream."
What would you like prospective Intended Parents to know about you?
"I would like the prospective parents to know that I am very excited about the possibility of taking this incredible journey with them."
We believe that everyone deserves a family, tell us about yours:
"I have two girls, Malaya, 8 and Maddie, 2 1/2, they are both very awesome in their own unique ways! Malaya is in 3rd grade at a school that focuses on math and science, which are her two favorite subjects, she just got involved in the drama club there and so far is loving it. Maddie will be 3 in November and is really just developing this extremely funny, sweet personality."
Who will be your greatest source of support through this journey?
"Friends and family are extremely supportive of my decision."
Please share your expectations of the surrogacy process:
"My expectations are all positive and having been through it, hoping for another great positive experience."
Created with images by AnnicaB - "nevada road red mountain" • Blomstrom - "Morning dew bokeh" • phocks - "Found it!"