Our non-competitive environment will allow your child the freedom to try out new skills in a fun and creative way.
- $330 for the week
- Early Registration Discount: $300 per week if you register before July 12th
McLaughlin Park (at Tillary and Jay Streets)
Soccer Program Leader
Theresa is an elementary NYC public school physical education teacher in Brooklyn. She is passionate about teaching children soccer and has been coaching youth soccer for over 15 years. As a former St.John’s University soccer player, Theresa has a special love for the game and hopes to help your child love it too!
Yoga Program Leader
Rebecca is a NYC public school teacher, who has taught K-4th grades over the past 13 years. In the meantime, she has become certified to teach yoga through Karma Kids Yoga and Asana Alphabet. She has spent the last school year teaching yoga in Brooklyn and has loved watching her yogis grow!
Typical Daily Schedule:
- 8:30-8:45 - Camp welcome activity (games or free play)
- 8:45-9:00 - Split into age-based groups
- 9:00-10:00 - Session 1 (either Yoga with Rebecca or Soccer with Theresa)
- 10:00-10:15 - Water and bathroom/sunscreen break
- 10:15-11:15 - Session 2 (groups switch activities)
- 11:15-11:45 - Lunch/Snack
- 11:45-12:30 - Team games/Group Activities
- 12:30 - Goodbyes!
- **subject to change**
- Venmo (Debit/Credit Card option. Venmo account necessary)
Email Yogi Kicks at: firstname.lastname@example.org