You shared - We listened! 2017 CoachMeet KY is a platform to fulfill professional wants and needs of early childhood care coaches and coaching staff. It provides an opportunity for professional development and collaboration with other coaches and coaching staff.
what is COACHMeet KY?
CoachMeet KY is the first informal but organized meeting for Kentucky coaches and coaching staff to share good practice, practical innovation and personal insights on coaching.
CoachMeet KY is a safe place for anyone to share their ideas and tools to others who are interested in innovating their own professional experience. Its friendly and supportive environment encourages helpful, meaningful and relevant collaboration.
COACHMEET KY FEATURES
- CoachMeet KY sessions are fast paced, about 15 minutes each
- Sessions are proposed and presented by participants
- Attendance is free
- It is all about learning, practice sharing, community building, friend making, and fun having
- introduce (3 minutes): tell about your idea, why and what context it can be used
- demonstrate (7 minutes): show how it works
- discuss (5 minutes): share how you might use it and/or how it can enhance coaching practice
WHAT IS NEXT?
Presented ideas and tools will be reviewed and compiled in the Coach Toolkit.
february 10, 2017
rooms JHG-305 & C-90
madisonville community college Madisonville, KY
Any questions? Email Dr. Victoria Sherif at email@example.com
Madisonville Community College Map