* NSC SQUASH CENTRE, 2, Persiaran Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin, (Persiaran Duta), Kuala Lumpur.
* NATIONAL SQUASH CENTRE, Bukit Jalil, Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur
* Optional Venue: UNIVERSITY MALAYA (UM), Kuala Lumpur
* TOP 8 PLACING ALL AGE GROUPS, NATIONAL SQUASH CENTRE, Bukit Jalil, Sri Petaling, Kuala
1. Boys Under 9 Open Championship 1. Girls Under 9 Open Championship
2. Boys Under 11 Open Championship 2. Girls Under 11 Open Championship
3. Boys Under 13 Open Championship 3. Girls Under 13 Open Championship
4. Boys Under 15 Open Championship 4. Girls Under 15 Open Championship
5. Boys Under 17 Open Championship 5. Girls Under 17 Open Championship
6. Boys Under 19 Open Championship 6. Girls Under 19 Open Championship
NOTE: BOYS AND GIRLS UNDER 9 ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE ASIAN JUNIORS RANKING POINT.
PLAYERS CAN ENTER ONE EVENT ONLY.
AGE CUT OFF DATE
* The age cut off date for the Championships is 10th December 2017.
• It is open to all foreign and local players not banned by the ASF. All foreign/local player entries must be endorsed by their respective National/State Association. Please give your correct date of birth as we will verify them from your Passport. ENTRIES WITHOUT SPIN NUMBER WILL BE REJECTED.
• Please be advised that ALL Malaysian players must have registered for MySPIN.
a. Foreign players (Without Accommodation) - RM 300.00 per person
b. Local - (Without Accommodation) - RM 80.00 per person
• Entries and Bank In slip to EMAIL to: Persatuan Squash Kuala Lumpur. ( email@example.com )
• Only payments made directly into the Account Number will be accepted.
• Please add in USD 25 each transaction as BANK CHARGES OVER HERE.
Persatuan Squash WP Kuala Lumpur
Account Number: 8000928820
Bank: CIMB SWIFT CODE: CIBBMYKL
Branch: The Scott Garden, Jalan Klang Lama, 58000, Kuala Lumpur
* SRAFT cannot be held responsible for entries not accompanied with payment.
* Purpose of payment must be stated clearly. (Malaysia National Bank’s requirement.)
* Withdrawal from the Championship must be notified to SRAFT as soon as possible by telephone or fax. Entry fees will not be refunded.
* Entries must be received by 12.00pm NOON (M’sian time) on or before 15th Oct. 2017
LATE ENTRIES OR ENTRIES WITHOUT THE ENTRY FEE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
ACCOMMODATION (FOREIGN PLAYERS)
* Official Hotel – BERJAYA TIMES SQUARE HOTEL, No.1, Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur – 5 star
a. The package of RM 2120.00 (per person) includes entry fee & 7 nights’ accommodation from 4th Dec(Mon) to 11th Dec(Mon) 2017, only on a twin sharing basis with breakfast for both officials and players. There will be NO REFUND for unused nights
b. For the single room, the rate is RM 4240.00 (per person) includes entry fee & 7 nights’ accommodation from 4th Dec to 11th Dec. 2017 with breakfast. There will be NO REFUND for unused nights.
c. For additional night, foreign booking MUST also be made through the Organiser in order to enjoy the same rate and the charges per night as follows:
i. Single = RM 520.00 per person with breakfast
ii. Twin Sharing = RM 260.00 per person with breakfast
d. Only accommodation booked through PERSATUAN SQUASH WP KUALA LUMPUR will be provided bus shuttle services between the hotel and venue.
* Pearl International Hotel, Batu 5, Jalan Klang Lama, 58000 Kuala Lumpur – 3 stars
e. The package of RM 1435.00 (per person) includes entry fee & 7 nights’ accommodation from 4th Dec(Mon) to 11th Dec(Mon) 2017, only on a twin sharing basis with breakfast for both officials and players. There will be NO REFUND for unused nights.
f. Local players RM 465.00 (per person) includes entry fee & 6 nights’ accommodation from 4th Nov (Mon) to 10th Dec (Sun) 2017, only on QUART SHARING basis WITHOUT BREAKFAST. There will be NO REFUND for unused nights.
g. For the single room, the rate is RM 2870.00 (per person) includes entry fee & 7 nights’ accommodation from 4th Dec. to 11th Dec. 2017 with breakfast. There will be NO REFUND for unused nights.
h. For additional nights, foreign booking MUST also be made through the Organiser in order to enjoy the same rate and the charges per night is as follows:
iii. Single = RM 320.00 per person (per night) with breakfast
iv. Twin Sharing = RM 160.00 per person (per night) with breakfast
i. Only accommodations booked through PERSATUAN SQUASH WP KUALA LUMPUR will be provided bus shuttle services between the hotel and venue during tournament
AIRPORT TRANSFER – For foreign players & officials on Hotel package arrangement only
* All foreign players and officials will be picked up from the airport upon arrival. Transfer to Airport after the tournament will be also provided.
. Kindly provide details of the arrival and departure as per form attached.
TOURNAMENT T- SHIRTS
* All participants will receive one (1) Tournament T shirt.
* Shuttle service between official hotel and venue will only be provided for players/officials/parents
Who booked their rooms through the Tournament Organizer
* Squash Ball – DOUBLE YELLOW DOT.
• The Championship is organised by the Squash Racquets Association of Federal Territory, Kuala Lumpur (SRAFT)
• Sanctioned by Squash Racquets Association of Malaysia. (SRAM)
• A PLATINUM Asian Junior Super Series Event (AJSS)
* Organizing Chairman Mr Steven Kwan A.M.N. Mobile Phone No: 012-3309226
Tournament Director: YM Raja Razaman Mobile Phone No: 016-2711112
Asst. Tournament Director: Mr Vincent Lee Mobile Phone No: 0193530646
Tournament Referee: TBA
Secretariat: Puan Zahrah Bt Md.Yusof Mobile Phone No: 013-2582299
Puan Hajjah Noor Suria Mobile Phone No: 017-3762343
Encik Najmi Hafifi Hussain
Finance Puan Idayu Idris Moblie Phone No : 0137977089
Transportation: Tuan Haji Ampandi Bin Omar Mobile Phone No: 012-3763343
Medical : Dr Kugan Thirugnanam Mobile Phone No: 012-3950604
SRAM Technical Delegate: Mr K. Sivanesan Mobile Phone No: 016-2210430
All players must complete an official entry form with the entry fee slip & fax to :
THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR,
(REDtone 11th KL Junior Open Squash Championships 2017)
(En Raja Razaman - HP 016-2711112/Vincent Lee-HP 0193530646)
Notes to Participants
Cash Prizes & medals will be awarded to all top 4 winners in U17 & U19 categories.
Prizes in kind & medals will be awarded to all top 8 positions in other age group categories
Championships Date: 5th – 10th December 2017.
Venue: NSC SQUASH CENTRE, 2, Persiaran Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin, (Jalan Duta), Kuala Lumpur.
NATIONAL SQUASH CENTRE, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur.
Optional Venue: UNIVERSITY MALAYA (UM), Kuala Lumpur.
TOP 8 PLACING FOR ALL AGE GROUPS WILL BE PLAY @
NATIONAL SQUASH CENTRE, Bukit Jalil, Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur.
For all local players, this tournament may be consider as part of the National Junior Ranking by Squash Racquets Association of Malaysia (SRAM) for tournament grading for CIMB National Junior Circuit for 2018.
All officials and players must ensure they are 15 minutes before their matches start.
All players MUST check their next round matches before leaving the venue.
Walkover will be given, if the player is late by 15 minutes by the time the name is called
All players must mark and referee matches when required.
All players must wear eyewear.
The matches are base on circuit format. Winners of all rounds will play best of five. Loser will be best of 3. All players will play until they achieve their final positions. ALL top 8 positions will play best of 5 on the final day.
The scoring format is 11 Points – PAR (Point-A-Rally) and following the WSF Rules of World Singles Game.
The Organizing Committee reserves the rights to make changes to the format of play (if necessary) after the entry closes. The decisions shall be final.
ASF Code of Conduct
The following offences may be subject to penalties under Rule 17 of the International Singles Game of Squash and of the International Doubles Game of Squash, and/or be subject to disciplinary action by the ASF Disciplinary & Appeals Committee:
AB1. A participant who verbally or physically abuses his opponent, the Marker, Referee, officials, spectators or sponsors.
AB2. A participant who shows dissent to the Marker, Referee or officials, including foul or profane language and obscene or offensive gestures.
AB3. A participant who abuses playing equipment or the court.
AB4. A participant who fails to comply with the conditions of entry of a championship including any rules with regard to clothing or advertising.
AB5. A participant who having entered a championship or accepted an invitation to play withdraws from the event or fails to attend.
AB6. A participant who fails to complete a match for a reason other than injury, illness or emergency situation.
AB7. A participant who defaults from a championship. The Disciplinary & Appeals Committee may require evidence or proof of ‘bona fide’ injury, illness or other emergency situation.
AB8. A participant who fails to make himself available to meet reasonable request for interviews by the media.
AB9. A participant who does not comply with the Rules or spirit of the Game.
AB10. A participant guilty of any other unreasonable conduct which brings the Game into disrepute, including behavior as a result of intoxication by any means including recreational substances such as alcohol, marijuana and hallucinogens.
ASF CLOTHING REGULATIONS
The following clothing regulations shall apply without exception to all ASF Championships.
1. In all matters of judgment or opinion arising from the interpretation of this clothing rule the decision of the Championship Referee shall be final, except that he may not rule illegal or unacceptable an item of clothing or a design which has been approved by the ASF.
2. Playing clothing for men shall consist of a short-sleeved shirt, shorts, socks and playing shoes. Playing clothing for women shall consist of a shirt worn with a skirt or shorts, or a dress, socks and playing shoes. Other garments, such as part or all of a tracksuit, may be worn during play with the permission of the referee.
3. All clothing worn during practice as well as during match play shall conform to the accepted standards of decency and cultural/religious tradition of the Host Country, as adjudged by the Championship Referee.
4. For any match covered by television, players’ clothing shall conform to the advertising regulations published and generally applied by the appropriate television authority of the Host Country.
5. Players may wear clothing of any color or combination of colors.
6. Shirts or tops may carry:
a. The manufacturer’s normal trademark, symbol or name on one breast - the display to be contained within an area not exceeding 20 square centimeters in total and 10 centimetres in any one dimension.
b. Identification, in areas clearly separated from each other, on the opposite breast to the manufacturer’s symbol and/or on each arm, as follows:
i) Three sponsors’ displays - each to be contained within an area not exceeding 40 square centimetres in total and 10 centimetres in any one dimension;
ii) Two sponsors’ displays and one national identification badge - each to be contained within an area not exceeding 40 square centimetres in total and 10 centimetres in any one dimension.
c. A national or club identification title, plus a sponsor’s identification if required, on the back of the shirt or dress; the whole to be contained within an area not exceeding 300 square centimetres. The player’s name may also be displayed within an area not exceeding 150 square centimetres.
7. Shorts or skirts shall be of design normally approved and used for Squash.
8. Shorts or skirts may carry:
a. The manufacturer’s normal trademark, symbol or name on one side or leg, contained within an area not exceeding 10 square centimetres in total.
b. One sponsor display on the opposite side or leg from that in F8a, contained within an area not exceeding 20 square centimetres in total and 10 centimetres in any one dimension.
9. Socks shall be of any color or combination of colors and each may carry one manufacturer’s normal trademark, symbol or name contained within an area not exceeding 10 square centimetres in total and 10 centimetres in any one dimension.
10. Shoes shall be of any colour or combination of colors and have a non-marking sole. Each shoe may carry one manufacturer’s normal trademark, symbol or name in not more than two areas, not exceeding in total 10 square centimetres.
11. Tracksuits may be of any design and colour and are subject to no advertising restrictions, unless worn during play when the restrictions under F6 above shall apply to the jacket and under F8 above shall apply to the trousers.
12. The wearing of headwear is permitted provided it is not so conspicuous or brightly reflective as to distract or insight an opponent and shall not be pinned in a potentially dangerous manner. Headbands and straps for approved protective eyewear may carry one manufacturer’s normal trademark totally contained within an area not exceeding 40 square centimetres or 10 centimetres in any one direction.
13. Wristbands may carry one manufacturer’s normal trademark totally contained within an area not exceeding 10 square centimetres.
14. Any jewellery or watches worn by a player shall not be so conspicuous or so brightly reflecting as to distract or unsighted an opponent and shall not be potentially dangerous.
15. The sponsor(s) of any tournament shall have no automatic right of exposure on a player’s clothing unless such exposure is stipulated on the entry form.
16. Where the manufacturer of clothing is also the sponsor of the player or team wearing the clothing he shall additionally be allowed to utilize some or all of the advertising space granted to sponsors.
17. MNAs are advised to ensure that their contracts with individual players specify that selection will require the use of national team kit in team events and that players’ personal sponsors have no right of exposure on such kit.