My failed teapot That turned into a bowl and a pot

It all started with a coil. The clay was plastic at this point

Soon it started to take shape. At this time, the clay was still plastic

Unfortunately it dried over the weekend. At this point the clay was bone dry, so I kept it as a bowl.

Glazed bisqueware, ready to be fired again

The final glazeware product.

Then I started to make another one, but it wasn't the right shape, so I made it into a pot. (Plastic)

Complete with a lid (Plastic)

All fired up (Bisque)

Too bad it cracked

I filled the crack with mender

Ready to be fired

Here it is after being fired (Glazeware)

Unfortunately it still cracked. I think the mender just melted and slipped through the crack instead of filling it.

Made with Adobe Slate

Make your words and images move.

Get Slate

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.