Become Amazing People.
- Managing time for blue room to remain in action when outreach sessions were also running.
- Dedicating time to practise the new sessions that have been developed as well as looking through updates.
- Creating a 4 week schedule that allows for blue room sessions to run whilst outreach takes place.
- Developed my facilitation skills - running more variety of sessions whilst mastering sessions such as Online Safety, Hopscotch & Podcasting and leading larger groups alone.
- Facilitated Accessibility at area 12 induction.
- Practised external stakeholder management more and more, leading talks on what Discovery. With Three. is to large groups.
Hours of sessions run.
- January - 56 hours
- February - 83 hours
- March - 103 hours
- Averaged at 56 hours per month for 2016.
Blue room utilisation.
- January - 31.17%
- February - 42.95%
- March - 44.93%
- Averaged at 40.3% for 2016.
Provide a Best Loved Experience for our People.
- Not sharing enough stories/experiences with the wider Discovery team. I need to dedicate more time sharing what's working.
- Engage more with stores to share what Discovery do. Internal groups have not visited Swansea this quarter.
- Supported area 12 induction and kept clear communication in the interim.
- Shared a variety of stories through Discovery Intranet page - sharing the wonderful things that we experience in Discovery.
- Allowed stores to experience our outreach work first hand, with store members joining us in our evening sessions to gain a deeper understanding of what Discovery achieves for Three.
- Supported Recruitment team by creating videos for SM video interviews.
Protect the business.
- H&S challenge with working space outside of blue room.
- Safe working when at community groups.
- Challenge back from SM & AM regarding customers entering back of house.
- Luggage that is secure for taking tablets/projector when doing outreach work.
- Stock count completed weekly (saved on shared drive).
- Worked with Will Collis to get approval for customers using staff toilets to support customer experience.
- Working space agreed but work in progress.
- All elements of customer bookings are managed daily.
- Customer data kept on secure laptops only. Any information written is destroyed as per policy.
Exceed 2017 budget.
- Lowering expenses by getting more value when out of store - linking sessions together that are close in distance.
Create an environment that supports delivery of the Best Loved Experience to all customers consistently.
- Again - time management through Jan & Feb for keeping blue room functioning whilst out in the community to be available to more people more often.
- Work with groups closer to us in Swansea. Our coverage area is growing which is provide an even bigger challenge on maintaining strong utilisation.
- Building relationships with external stakeholders such as HSBC, youth clubs, scout groups, universities and schools etc. growing our base and reaching new people every week. 13 new Guides/Scouts groups were worked with throughout Q1.
- Supported Lee with 'widescreening' - redeveloping the sessions and receiving positive feedback for my work.
- Delivering weekly briefs to store teams and engaging in breakfast meetings with senior team from store has seen us reach an average of 12 bookings per week, leading to more people experience Discovery.
- Supporting Safer Internet Day and receiving high praise from school.
- Building strong relationships with local libraries - who now book customers onto our sessions for us.
- Maintain communication and manage relationships with all community groups we have worked with. Many get in touch to book more, and even more leads are being passed through from recommendations.