Please follow the new SFHS Administration Instagram account to see all the wonderful happenings at SFHS @sfhs_admin
- March 8-12: Hope Week
- March 8-12: Teacher Appreciation Week
- March 8: Mr. Spanish Fork 7:00
- March 8: Soccer vs. Wasatch
- March 9: Baseball vs. Copper Hills
- March 9-10: Choir Concert 7:00
- March 10: Track vs. Provo
- March 10: Softball @ Riverton
- March 10: Boys Lacrosse vs. Cedar Valley at SF Sports Park 4:00
- March 11: Golf @ Nephi
- March 11: SFHS Orchestra Concert 7:00
- March 12-13: Soccer @ St. George Tournament
- March 12-13: Baseball @ Snow Canyon Tournament
- March 12: Boys Lacrosse vs. Skyridge at SF Sports Park 4:00
- March 3: Sterling Scholar Celebration Breakfast 8:00 Library
- March 16th Staff Development Day ½ day/ ACT Day
- March 18th ACT Make-up Day
- March 25 Term 3 End
- March 26th PC Comp Day, No School
- March 29th Term 4 Begins
- April 5th-9th Spring Break, No School
- ACT Test: Junior students and parents/guardians, please check you email for specific ACT information and guidelines.
- North Parking Lot Closed: The parking lot that sits north of the school is now closed. Additional parking has been made available west of the school by the pool pavilion.
- SFHS YouTube Channel: Please subscribe to SFHS YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIxe-gBYrHZUKyWe1u2OR4A to help us get 1000 subscribers. This will help in being able to livestream events.
- MTECH’s registration date is April 20, 2021 at 8:00am for the fall semester. This registration date is for all defined entry classes (Automotive, Digital Marketing & Analytics, Pharmacy, CNA, EMT, Dental, Culinary, etc.) All other OE/OE Programs (Medical Assistant, IT, etc.) will register a month before the class begins. We are thrilled to announce that we have now opened up for individual in-person tours again! This is a great opportunity for students to come see our labs and classrooms, and see if MTECH is a good fit for them. Your student can make a tour appointment at any of our campuses at mtec.edu/tours. If an in-person tour appointment doesn’t work for your student, they can also make an appointment to speak with an MTECH recruiter over the phone. They can make this appointment at the same link, mtec.edu/tours.
The Infinite Campus App is the most effective tool for parents, students, and other community members to stay engaged and stay connected to critical school-related information anywhere and anytime from a mobile device. The easy-to-use design app allows you to see what is happening in the classroom so you can understand, monitor, and participate in the educational process. Campus Student and Campus Parent are designed to provide real-time access to student information.
Attendance Office Number: 801-798-4070
- Detention Hours: On November 2 SFHS started calculating detention hours for students. For every tardy there will be 15 minutes added to students detention hours, 30 minutes for a late tardy, 60 minutes for an unexcused absence, and 90 minutes for a sluff. We are still encouraging students who are sick to stay home, but please call attendance at 801.798.4060 or email email@example.com to excuse the absence. If students go above 3 hours of detention they will not be able to participate in extracurricular activities. If they are below 3 hours they do not need to serve detention. Students should serve detention with their teachers during Don Hour or before school. Please make arrangements with your teacher if you need to serve outside of this time. We will not have a detention lab going at this time. We will send out a weekly email with the student's total number of detention hours. Please reach out if you have any questions. SFHS Administration
- Please check your email weekly to get updates on your students detention hours. If you do not receive an email then your student currently has zero hours
* School Fees can be paid either online at MySchoolFees.com or by coming to the finance office Monday-Friday between 7:30am-3:00pm. (Fees for Secondary schools are not available on Infinite Campus.)
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel so that we can get 1000 followers. This helps to be able to live stream events.