Main features: Logistics
- Networks / subnetworks
- Physical meters
- Aggregate meters (carrier / clients / other shippers & measures reconciliaton)
- SRG X12 protocol
- Market short & long forecast:
- Next month vs 1-3 years view
- Physical balance
- Source / drain / stock balance
- Custom balance
Main features: Energy Trading @ Deal Capturing
- Market manager
- Deal capturing
- Position reporting
- Settlement (in development)
- Templates (gas, transport, SRG, stock, ..)
- Custom simple and complex fields, i.e. basic constraints (min, max, lenght, ecc..), LoV (i.e.: xCQ: HCQ, DCQ, YCQ) & table with PK, unique contraints
- Groups of fields with layout definition
- Single and multi-location
- Best price editor around: syntax highlight for keywords, suggestions and auto competition, real time formula evaluation
- Custom fields fully integrated and completely trasparent to the price editor
Main features: Energy Trading @ Market Manager
- Currency, stocks, generic indexes, ecc..
- Official and private indexes
- Composite indexes
- Scenario management
- Visual browser with graphical forecast curves definition
Main features: Energy Trading @ Position Reporting
- Very fast and highly cutomizable
- Report designer: create, run and save reports templates
- Advanded user: runs reports setting/changing several parameters
- Standard user: runs reports; could change report layout and export
Main features: Risk Management
- Very fast engine: performance optimizated
- 3 different approaches: historical, analytical and Monte Carlo
- Triple VaR calculation
- PaR, VaR e CFVaR could be easily implemented
Main Features: Settlement
- Development in progress.
- It features processes that automate manual work, to reduce operational risk and human error.
- Data analysis and reporting by the book structure, split by several parameters (global books, lines of business, portfolios, periodic P&L, etc ...)
- Accounting, P&L reporting, P&L per deal, with full analytics.
- All the deals types are available in Risk Management and can be captured as “hypothetical deals” for “what-if” risk analysis, in addition to the standard risk management valuation tools.
The iEnergy Advantage
- Speed time to value — Using best practices and lessons learned from practical experience, we help speed implementations and ensure optimum effectiveness.
- Mitigate risk — We help firms better manage market, credit, operational, documentation and basis risk, along with analyze capital adequacy, and help automate reporting for more accurate and timely regulatory compliance.
- Improve business operations — Our services help improve operational transparency, data management, integrated risk management capabilities and front-to-back scalability.
- Empower better decision making and execution — By establishing a more agile infrastructure and fine-tuning business processes, we help firms make informed decisions and swiftly execute them across their front-to-back business and operating models.