Certification demonstrates to the marketplace that you're able to perform a job role using Adobe's leading creative solutions. Get recognized for your expertise with Adobe products and differentiate yourself from the crowd.
• Have participated as an architect/lead during multiple AEM deployments with a minimum of 2-3 years of web and content centric application development experience.
• Are able to design, configure, and deploy AEM applications in multiple modes (author, publisher) along with optimal dispatcher configurations.
• Are able to analyze business requirements and follow best practices to produce an executable solution.
• Can advise and participate in all phases of an AEM project.
Requirement (complete 1)
- AD0-E117 Adobe Experience Manager Architect Master
Renewal requirement (complete 1)
- * AD5-E113 Adobe Experience Manager Architect Master (Cloud Service)
Note : * This exam is used as a certification renewal. You will not be able to earn a certification by just passing this exam. in order to have your certification renewed, you must already be certified as an AEM Architect.
- AD0-E104 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Architect Master (Retired on Dec 16' 2020)
Download exam guide
- AD0-E117 Adobe Experience Manager Architect Master (English)
- * AD5-E113 Adobe Experience Manager Architect (Cloud Service) (English )
You will be directed to the Adobe credential management system, where you will be prompted to log in with an Adobe ID or create a new one. Once logged in, you can access your profile and exam history.
You are not required to complete training before taking the exam; however, training can significantly increase your knowledge and skills. It is important to note that training alone will not provide you with the knowledge and skills required to pass an exam. Successful, on-the-experience is critical to providing you the knowledge needed to pass the exam.
Recommended training and sample questions are available in the exam guide. For partners, training options are available in the Partner learner journeys via the Adobe Solution Partner Program portal.
Need more training? Browse our course catalog
For more questions in regard to certification offering , visit or FAQ