It's a bird!
A PECC is responsible for coordinating one or more of the below list of activities for their agency
- Communicates safety and healthcare needs of children within their community.
- Advocates for the pediatric perspective during development of EMS protocols.
- Promotes pediatric continuing-education, training opportunities and pediatric injury prevention programs.
A PECC is responsible for coordinating one or more of the below list of activities for their agency:
- Ensures the availability of pediatric medications, equipment and supplies.
- Participates in pediatric quality improvement activities.
- Maintains a relationship with the Regional PECC and the EMS for Children Program Coordinator.
A PECC Overview Video
Created with images by elementus - "girl child astonished" • PublicDomainPictures - "cute surprised female" • Pexels - "childhood children child" • FreePhotosART - "cat aggression emotions" • Ben White - "untitled image" • Brooke Cagle - "untitled image"