Next Wednesday, our students will begin their final ISTEP+ testing for this year. We will test ELA on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Monday (April 26- May 1). Our students have grown so much in their learning, knowledge, and understanding this year, and they are READY for this test! Please make sure students get a good night's sleep (even if that includes giving up their cell phones at bedtime), as well as come to school on time. Students receive free breakfast at school during testing.
Experiential Learning: Virtual Reality Viewers
Honors ELA students presented projects based on the book 10 Days: Martin Luther King, Jr. by David Colbert. Students were required to use advanced multimedia techniques in these presentations, and two groups created virtual reality tours of the book as their presentations. We are thankful to the Greater Clark Educational Foundation for a grant that paid for a classroom set of Virtual Reality Viewers for student use!
- Monday-Tuesday, April 24-25: Math Istep+
- Wednesday-Monday, April 26-May 1: ELA ISTEP+
- Thursday, April 27th: Incoming 6th grade night (6:30 p.m.)
- Friday, May 5th: No School
- Wednesday, May 10th: PRIDE Bats Baseball Game Field Trip
- Thursday, May 25: PRIDE trip to Country Lake
- Friday, May 26th: 8th grade trip to Holiday World
- Monday, May 29th: No School
- Wednesday, May 31st: 8th Grade Awards
- Thursday, June 1st: 7th Grade Awards (1:30 p.m.) & Last Day of School