Trip Booking & Cancellation Information
- U.S.A. Department of Transportation Public Charter approval number is PC-20-067
- Based on February 1, 2021 itinerary start date in Sarasota, Florida and an itinerary end date of February 14, 2021 in Sarasota, Florida
- Minimum 50 guests for this departure to travel
- Maximum 66 guests to travel this departure
- $10,000.00 per person deposit required to secure your space on this departure
- Fully refundable deposit until 75 days prior to departure
- Final payment due at 75 days prior to departure. Thereafter non-refundable.
- To secure space on this departure call Your Travel Professional
Every detail of this departure has been planned with travelers' safety and comfort in mind. All aspects of the itinerary including Covid-19 testing, Sarasota Airport check-in and boarding process, flight, debarkation in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe and time at the three safari camps have been very carefully considered and will continue to be adapted based on current information to ensure traveler comfort and safety. Below are some of our most frequently asked questions and Covid-19 specific information for your review and consideration.
We remain available to provide additional health and safety information on request.
Pre-Departure Guest Requirements
- We would strongly encourage & anticipate that 14 days prior to departure, guests practice some form of self-quarantine to ensure they minimize COVID-19 contraction.
- Guests are required to be carrying fully comprehensive medical & travel insurance through the provider of your choice. The policy purchased must cover the traveler should they test positive in the weeks leading up to the departure and the day prior to departure. A copy of the policy confirmation is to be provided to Admiral Travel within 21 days of deposit payment.
- All aircraft Crew and Guests will be required to be tested for COVID-19 only 36 hours prior to departure, and produce negative results in order to travel.
On Safari Guest Requirements
- Guests must be aware they will be required to wear face-masks when in public areas & on light aircraft transfers
- If a guest were to contract an illness while traveling, they will be self-isolated away from the group and other guests will be re-tested**
- Bottles of hand sanitizer will be placed, and easily visible, in all public areas (reception, bar and dining, lounge and bathroom areas) as well as guest rooms
- Bottles of hand sanitizer will be provided on all game viewers for use during game drives, particularly before and during drinks/coffee stops
- Masks (cloth and medical grade) should be worn where social distancing is not possible (i.e. small aircraft and transfer vehicles).
(c) Ryan Hilton