Adobe Creative Cloud is available to all University of Illinois faculty and staff for FREE.
On October 11th, trained staff will be available at the following locations from 11am - 4pm to help you get started.
- Technology Services Help Desk at the Digital Computer Lab
- IDEA Lab at the Grainger Library
- ATLAS computer lab in room G8A in the basement of the Foreign Language Building
- Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning in Armory room 172
In addition to these drop-in locations, our Adobe campus representative will provide 30 minute workshops throughout the day. No need to register, just stop by one of these sessions at the scheduled time on October 11th.
- 11:00am - The IDEA Lab at Grainger Library
- 12:00pm - The Media Commons at the Undergraduate Library
- 1:00pm - ATLAS Computer Lab at the Foreign Language Building
- 2:00pm - CITL Innovation Studio at the Armory
For those who want try out the Adobe Creative Cloud apps, we're hosting a 90 minute drop-in training session at CITL's Innovation Studio in Armory Room 172. Join us between 2:30-4pm to learn more about Premiere Rush, Adobe's latest mobile video editing app, or take a look at what you, and your students can create for free using Adobe Spark.
Interested in Creative Cloud but too busy to join us on the 11th - keep scrolling to learn more about Creative Cloud and how you can get access to installers, tutorials, online storage and more.