My Past Successes
- I graduated High School with the Honor Roll as well as over 250 community service hours.
- I achieved a ton of positive recognition from a swim team that I was once a part of.
My Core Values
Appreciation, Assertiveness, Commitment, Determination, Discovery, Diversity, Enjoyment, Excitement, Honesty, Humility, Humor, Independence, Individuality, Optimism, Potential, Reliability, Respect, Responsibility, Sympathy, and Wisdom.
- I volunteered for the Red Cross to shop for an elderly couple between 2005 and 2012.
- I was a counselor in training at a summer camp in 2009 and 2010.
- I've donated a toy or money to a charity called Toys for Tots on Christmas for as long as I can remember.
- To get a job in working on the animation and/or VFX for movies and/or TV shows.
Things That Describe Me Personally
Assertive, Honest, Humorous, Independent, Modest, Optimistic, Polite, Reliable, Sympathetic, and Welcoming.
Things That Describe Me Professionally
Dedicated, Efficient, Focused, Hard Working, Honest, Meticulous, Prepared, Reliable, Responsible, and Welcoming.