Why We're Doing This
We believe that people can change the world, but it's hard to know how. There is so much information out there — we're going to help consumers sift through stories, brands, and products to understand HOW and WHY they can and should make a difference in the world, every single day.
How the Program Works
Every week, we'll send out an assignment based on what you're interested in contributing.
- Recycled content always sends views + attribution back to the original source
- You pick what you'd like to contribute and help add to the platform every week
- Our automated system makes the process easy and headache free
- By helping scout, you're spreading awareness of ethical + sustainable lifestyle tips, brands, and products, helping the world create change!
- PRODUCT REVIEWS: If selected to craft a product review, you will be sent free product
- BLOGGERS: Guest posting on Brightly will generate backlinks and views towards your website. We do not feature recycled content in its' entirety
- BUDDING WRITERS: We'll teach you how to craft authentic, quality content based on what people are actually searching for on the internet. We'll provide guidance on what topics to write on, but please pitch us a story if you'd like!
- KNOWLEDGE DROPS: Our automated approach to content curation + creation will teach you skills that you can apply to future jobs or utilize for your existing workflows
- ACCESS TO IN-PERSON EVENTS + SF CO-WORKING AT THE WING: We hold annual events + co-working parties in the Bay Area and are looking to expand across the country soon!