Jewel of the Nile
- *high resolution digital photos of our group activities taken throughout the week at Peacock Pavilions and our planned destinations
- 30 minute phone or FaceTime pre-consultation and planning session for your personal photo and video experiences
- private mood board on Pinterest for us to collaborate on
- 60-90 second high definition video ready to be shared online through social media, a website, blog and/or downloadable to an external device
- 20 lightly retouched (light skin smoothing, blemishes diminished), high resolution personal photos taken throughout the week at Peacock Pavilions and planned destinations (*extensive retouching is $20-$35 per image)
- additional photos available at $35 per image
- photos delivered via a private gallery on 6/12/17 (3 weeks after end of retreat)
- video delivered on 6/19/17 (4 weeks after end of retreat) (*2 client edits are included, additional edits are available at $125 per hour, which may result in delay of delivery time)
- $750 - Early Bird Pricing (offer ends 2/14/17)
- Only 5 spots available for this package!
*All high resolution digital files are taken in a Raw Format, which means I capture the most information possible with my camera and lens. They can be printed up to 20 x 16 inches at 300 dpi (dots per inch). This will result in a large, high resolution print if you so choose! At times, the images may be cropped in to entail the most flattering composition and these will result in smaller print sizes available. They are delivered in a .jpeg format which is a compressed format while still maintaining the integrity of the photograph. This is done for speedier transferring and downloading images, as most websites and social media sites accept .jpegs. I will be happy to support you with print guidance and online tech assistance when we return from the trip at a charge of $55 per hour.
Terms & Conditions:
The terms and conditions outlined by Camden Hoch for this trip, will equally be honored. In the event that I am unable to provide your services, your fees will be refunded. Purchasers will be required to enter a contractual agreement for the protection of all involved.
Julie is amazing! Her lens on beauty and life speaks through her work as incredibly beautiful art! She has the ability to capture the soul of a being and bring out the light for all to see. A true light worker!
Sally Young, BeSoul
I had the great honor to work with Julie for my website re-brand. Julie completely captured my vision and went above and beyond what I could have hoped for. So many women compliment the photographs and I believe it's due to Julie's unique ability to create a story through a single photo. Julie is patient, has a keen eye for creativity and has impeccable attention to detail. I'm absolutely going to work with Julie again on future projects. If you're looking for a photographer with passion, a creative eye and fun to work with- Julie is your lady!
Tejal Patel, Mindfulness Mama
It was an absolute pleasure to work with you! You were so nice and made me feel so comfortable. I could've never done that if it hadn't been for your incredible kindness and guidance. I had such an amazing time! Thank you SO much, it was such an unforgettable experience. I would Love to work with you again. The pictures are incredible and you did an amazing job. Words can't express just how amazing the experience was and the pictures are. Thank you for everything!
Brianna Rodriguez, Public School Teacher
Julie used her naturally great eye to shoot the footage and picked out perfect music and matched it all up to create the unique one of a kind Aerial Fitness video about the studio and all the styles we teach. She is great to collaborate with and will work to make it just right! She has a passion for videography and is a naturally creative person so whatever you need to showcase, she will figure it out.
Zina DiTonno, Aerial Fun & Fitness
Julie, you are Amazing! It was so much fun and freeing to be outside and I felt so comfortable with you. Only the best rock star photographers are willing to lay on a cold wet ground to get "the shot". The world is waiting and eager to embrace your creativity.
Stephanie McCannon, The Happy Healthy Coach