1. Public Works-Bob Pott said they did some brush cutting on Safian Rd and Karcz Lane. They also worked on the large equipment and plowed, salted lots, and fixed a sign on Safian.
2. Building Inspector- Bobbie submitted report stated there were 9 building permits, 6 for a home, 2 for an accessory building, and 1 razing; there were 7 emails, 9 calls, and 25 new homes.
3. Plan Commission- Dennis Kroll said they approved a certified survey map for Nathan Register and an update was given on the lights at the stone barn.
4. Pulaski Fire Dept.-Gary Van Lannen reported the Town of Chase was the only municipality to vote "no" on the purchase of a new fire truck. The first payment is due in April and the second payment is due in October.
5. Present and Approve Finnancial Report- Jolene Schwarm presented the report of account balances, expenses and receipts from December. Copies of the report were available.