About Royal Caribbean
- Headquartered in Miami, FL
- Operates cruises to 535 destinations on all seven continents
- World's second largest cruise line, maintaining revenues of over $8 billion a year
- Notorious for debuting industry "firsts" such as rock climbing, ice skating, zip lining, and surfing at sea
Partnership with the World Wildlife Foundation
- Set sustainability targets to reduce environmental footprint
- Supports WWF's global oceans conservation work
- Endorses Global Sustainable Tourism Council's standard on tour operations and destinations
Get Involved Volunteer Everywhere (GIVE) Program
- Encourages employees to carry out charitable missions
- Past partnerships include:
- United Way
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- The Children's Bereavement Center
- American Heart Association
- Susan G. Komen
- Partnership with Florida International University offers students corporate and shipboard internships
- Sponsored development of a production studio for FIU's college of hospitality and tourism
- Donated money to build a school in Haiti and supported the education of women in Central America
"Anchored in Excellence"
Royal Caribbean is an industry leader in hospitality and tourism and continues to provide innovative ideas to every consumer, one trip at a time. The company prides itself with employees that hold a passion for providing the ultimate experience at sea. With sustainable financial growth and a corporate responsibility to always give back to the community, Royal Caribbean is truly an outstanding company to work for.
- Lane, Mark. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Encyclopedia of Major Marketing Campaigns, vol. 2, Gale, 2007, pp. 1441-1444. Accessed on 3 Apr. 2017. Retrieved from <http://go.galegroup.com/ps/i.do?p=GVRL&sw=w&u=gain40375&v=2.1&it=r&id=GALE%7CCX3446600246&sid=summon&asid=5eb3716894f465de0e07a8aab83a9056>.
- Our Vision. Royal Caribbean International, 2017. Web. Accessed on 3 Apr. 2017. Retrieved from <http://www.royalcaribbean.com/ourCompany/ourVision.do>.
- Rewards & Benefits. Royal Caribbean International, 2017. Web. Accessed on 3 Apr. 2017. Retrieved from <https://royalcorporatecareers.com/pages/employee_benefits>.