Your final project should reflect everything you have learned this quarter.
What have we worked with so far?
- Online Safety
- Digital Footprint
- Smart Searching Techniques
- Web Evaluation
- Fake News and How to be a Smart Consumer of What's Fact vs. Fiction
- Paraphrasing, Quoting and Summarizing
Show you know how to use them. use good techniques, no plagiarism, so that means paraphrasing, quoting and summarizing!!
"Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected."-Steve Jobs
Be creative! Use video, pictures, buttons and text.
What are some options you have?
- Learn & teach us a new skill using research gathered. (What's the best way to ....)
- Make a video/vodcast showing something you learned in this class.
- Create a story about one of the topics and illustrate it with images or a video.
- Create a Site (Adobe Page) that shows the differences between 2 things. (Example: Fake News and Real News, Credible Sites and Not-so-Credible Sites)
- Think of something else? Let's talk about it.
How much is this worth?
Your grade is worth 50 points. That's alot, but you have 3-4 days to finish it. 37 Points for the project, 13 points for your presentation. IF you are working hard and making a good product we can take a little longer to finish. If not, we will get ready for the final. You decide.