What will you learn? Substance - not fluff! We are going to teach you how to create, manage, promote and sell a group from start to finish - and how to make REAL money doing it! If you want to take your business to the next level - this opportunity is a must for you!
- How to identify your ideal client and remain focused
- The Val-YOU Proposition
- Finding your Pied Piper and what to do after you find them (hint - it might be you!)
- The Psychology of Group Sales (yup - its different than FITs!)
- How, where and when to begin
- Strategies for your organization
- Managing the logistics of groups
- The 4 P's of Travel Marketing: Packaging, Pricing, Presentation and Promotion
- The strategies, tools and resources you need to be successful in this niche
- and so much more!!
- Additional Nights available at a reduced Travel Agent rate
Taking You Out of Your Comfort Zone:
Let's play a game - it's called "Masterminds of Travel Shark Tank"! This is your chance to bring your group travel idea to the table - you'll present it and who knows what will happen from there - the sky's the limit!! One thing is for sure: you'll get the best coaching, mentoring and guidance available in the industry from group travel expert Lorraine Simpson!
What are the Benefits to ME if I attend?
You mean besides learning everything you need to become a SUPERSTAR in the group travel niche???
- You will receive your certification as a Group Travel Mastermind with a logo
- You will receive a press release to use in all of your marketing
- You will be able to use the Masterminds of Travel name when negotiating or booking your own travel
- You will be able to use the logo on your website
Pricing & Inclusions
- 3 all-inclusive nights, double occupancy at the Award winning 4 Diamond El Dorado Royale
- 3-Day Group Travel Mastermind Certification Training
- Certification Logo and Press Release upon Completion
$895.00 per person / double occupancy
Non-refundable deposit of $250.00 per person is required at time of booking. Final payment is due on or before June 30th, 2019
Rates are for double occupancy. If you do not have a roommate, we will assign one to you. If you need single occupancy, the single supplement is additional $700.
When booking your flights, keep in mind that the first session on the 22nd will begin at 6pm. The last session will end at 4pm on the 25th.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com