- Reframe your view of gymnastics and challenge existing stereotypes.
- Understand why gymnastics is an important part of the PE curriculum.
- Use the fabulous real gym resources including the skills cards, Interactive Lesson Plans and real gym Dice.
- Set up and explore large climbing apparatus and its associated activities.
- Discuss the Health and Safety aspects of gymnastics apparatus.
- Build on your knowledge to deliver real gym with confidence and creativity.
The real gym programme is supported by Jasmine - your real learning platform to simplify, streamline and enhance your real gym experience. This teaching and learning aid is intuitive and easy to navigate enabling teachers to plan and deliver an outstanding PE lesson with confidence.
Cost: £225 plus VAT and includes
- 1 day training to give practitioners the confidence to deliver inclusive and challenging gymnastics.
- 35 double-sided A4 progressive Skill Cards.
- Set of 8 real gym Dice and Dice matrix poster to engage and excite pupils.
- Access to Jasmine – your real learning platform (one year licence) which includes:
- Fully aligned curriculum map.
- A Scheme of Work for your year group.
- 12 weeks of interactive Lesson Plans.
- Supporting tools and documents including hall set-up ideas.
- Ongoing support.
Jasmine annual licence costs after year 1 (for your chosen year group): £95 plus VAT
OR Whole School annual licence costs:
- Average school: £195 plus VAT
- Large school (21 classes +): £295 plus VAT
For more information or to book your place please contact Gill Cameron at email@example.com or on 07989 502362.