Hi! I'm Rakesh Naguri. I write, produce and direct stuff for the internet, mostly. I make content at Boomerang Studios. I am also a visual effects supervisor and do my own VFX out of necessity. You will find some of my work here and the others spread across the world wide web.
Personal Work(Directing+Cinematography) Reel 2018
Learn more about each shot in the video's description.
I do boom/object removals, chroma keying, rotoscoping, match moving and basically anything you can think of that do not involve dragons and sort.
VFX cleanup, volumetric light effects and rotoscoping work on SOBER directed by Jacqui Casey - Visual Effects Artist
Work at Boomerang Studios
- Boomerang Studios' In Search of the Mystabeest (Short film | 2019)
- Boomerang Studios' Freaks (Pre-Production)
- Boomerang Studios' Aberration: The Series (Pre-Production)
- Boo! Normal (Short film | 2018)
- Pullaise (Short film | 2018)
- Boomerang Studios' The Asset (Short film | 2018)
- Boomerang's Codenamed Bob (Short film | 2016)
- Back To the Future Tribute (Video | 2015)
- Learn How to in a Minute s01 (7 Episodes | 2015 - 2017)
- The Secret Apprentice (Short film | 2015)
- Cliffhanger (3 episode mini series | 2015)
- Echoes of the Past (Short film | 2014)
- Freaks (2014)
- Infinite (2013)
- Wild Force (2009)