TAFE AT SCHOOL PRESENTATIONS
While we don’t know when we’ll visit you again, we have made our TAFE at School presentation available in a digital format. If you would like to arrange a virtual presentation for your students, please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team members:
- Emma Barrett - email me or call 0437 608 159 (Brisbane)
- Carly-Beth Paulden - email me or call 0437 308 740 (Brisbane)
- Peta Wlodarczyk - email me or call 0427 289 622 (Brisbane)
- Emily Barrett - email me or call 07 3244 0273 (SkillsTech)
- Elaine Wallace - email me or call 0428 982 322 (South West)
TAFE at School - Brisbane
This video was edited by Jason Price, Diploma of Screen and Media student, Mt Gravatt campus.
TAFE at School - South West
This video was edited by Torin Platzer, Diploma of Screen and Media student, Mt Gravatt campus.
TAFE at School - SkillsTech
This video was edited by Jason Price and Donna Nelson, Diploma of Screen and Media students, Mt Gravatt campus.
ADDITIONAL PROGRAMS FOR TAFE AT SCHOOL 2021
We have some additional programs in our TAFE at School mix for 2021!
Hear about our school-based apprenticeships in bread baking, cake and pastry, baking, commercial cookery, and more from Richard Webb, Industry Liaison Consultant from our South Bank campus by watching the video below.
This video was edited by David Eade Diploma of Screen and Media student, Mt Gravatt campus.
Students looking to complete a Certificate III qualification can access the VET investment budget under the User Choice program by undertaking a school-based apprenticeship or traineeship (SAT).
Students can develop work-ready skills in a vocation or trade during high school while continuing to study towards their Queensland Certificate of Education (Senior Certificate or equivalent). Becoming a school-based apprentice or trainee allows students to earn money while still in school.
Sneak Peek: CUA30213 Certificate III in Community Dance, Theatre and Events (Acting)
Check out the video below for a behind the scenes tour of our South Bank campus acting studios.
Accelerate Diploma to Degrees Pathways
Our popular Accelerate Diploma programs allow students to kick-start their Diploma goals in years 11 and 12. These partial qualifications allow students to complete a set of units from various Diploma programs. These include:
- Accelerate to Diploma of Nursing (HLT54115)
- Accelerate to Diploma of Community Services (CHC52015)
- Accelerate to Diploma of Information Technology Networking (ICT50418)
- Accelerate to Diploma of Database Design and Development (ICT50515)
- Accelerate to Diploma of Information Technology Systems Administration (ICT50318)
- Accelerate to Diploma of Website Development (ICT50615)
Year 10 Skills Taster
The Skills Taster program is open to Year 10 students considering a career in Cookery or Hairdressing. During the program students complete several individual competencies from our Kitchen Operations and Salon Assistant qualifications, giving them a taste of what a career in these industries might be like. The Skills Taster program is a wonderful opportunity for students to gain some hands-on experience before committing to a full qualification.
For more information on the Skills Taster program, please contact the TAFE at School team.