Site Council ByLaws
Duties of the School Site Council
The school site council of Ellen Fletcher, hereinafter referred to as the school site council, shall carry out the following duties:
- Obtain recommendations for, and review of the proposed Single Plan for Student Achievement from all school advisory committees.
- Develop, review and approve the plan and related expenditures in accordance with all state and federal laws and regulations.
- Recommend the plan and expenditures to the governing board for approval.
- Monitor implementation of the plan with the principal, teachers and other school staff members.
- Approve modifications to the plan whenever the need arises.
- Evaluate the progress made toward school goals to raise the academic achievement of all students three times during the school year.
- Carry out all other duties assigned to the school site council by the district governing board and by state law.
Page 1 - Ellen Fletcher Middle School Bylaws
Review SPSA Goals
Goal 1: Learning Targets and Learning Assessments
Goal 2: Academic Equity
Goal 3: Academic Supports Opportunities for all students
Goal 4: Social Emotional Learning