I'm a goal-driven, proactive leader with a broad experience in accounting and financial management. My proven track record, ability to get the job done and my strong work ethic allow for consistently executing financial projects at a high performance level. Basically, I'm a numbers guy, through & through!
I love to spend time with my family and getting out on the field to play softball with my friends. My personality is competitive by nature with almost anything I am involved in, however, I also find time to enjoy my time at home and relaxing in the backyard. Anything I can do outdoors, I enjoy and it reinvigorates my passion for what I do for my career. My son plays college baseball and takes after my competitive nature so I always look for opportunities to catch him on the field when I have the time.
WHAT DO I BRING
- Financial management of public & private entities
- Experience in budget preparation & administration
- Forecasting & financial analysis
- Financial reporting & documentation
- Cross-functional analytical skills
- High-volume payroll management
- Taxation knowledge
- Internal and external audits
- Process optimization
- Innovative problem solving
- GAAP & SOX
Created with images by Joey Kyber - "macro view of baseball" • skeeze - "major league baseball baseball stadium game park"