GTD2 Urban Planning Project Aaron Helson
Types of Land Use
- 1/26 - discussed different types of land use and buildings of these types
- 1/27 - started drawing map of city
- It was interesting to plan out our city and figure out where to put all of our different types of land
- Our first attempt at doing this was not a success, there was only one section of land for each type
- Week of 1/30-2/3
- Our group found the area that we are going to use to build our city
- We have started building things in our city using our planning map
- I set the boundaries of our land (500 x 500)
- I made maps for everyone to use
- Week of 2/6-2/10
- Our group has started to build our city.
- The locations shown below have been started and/or finished by our group.
- I contributed to the construction of the boathouse, tower, deck, and roadways.
- Week of 2/13-2/17
- Our group has finished outlining the areas where we will build most of our buildings.
- Roads are currently being built to connect the areas.
- I built a bridge to connect one side of the river to the other.