It's Read Across America Week! - Virtual Book Fair
This week Mrs. Robinson is kicking off a virtual books fair with your students during library. This will be completely online for families and the books will be delivered to SES for the students. Code: M658K
Support Southeastern Elementary on AmazonSmile
Did you know you can support Southeastern Elementary when you shop on Amazon! Click below to link your account to the Southeastern PTO! Remember when you shop Amazon, to shop through https://smile.amazon.com/.
How to turn on AmazonSmile in the mobile app:
- Join AmazonSmile: If you are not already an AmazonSmile member, sign up on your web browser. Simply select your favorite charity to start generating donations, at no cost to you.
- Get the app: Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app on your phone. You can find it in the App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android.
- Turn on AmazonSmile: Open the app and find ’Settings’ in the main menu (☰). Tap on ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
Spirit Wear March Madness
Now is the time to stock up and SAVE BIG on all of the best spirit wear designs for our school!!! Save up to 30% with code MARCH21 at checkout! New designs have been added, you won't want to miss this new spring gear!
PTO Angel Fund
In the fall of 2019, the PTO Executive Board, working closely with Mrs. Chastain, Mrs. Monkul and Mrs. Smith, determined it would be beneficial to create an Angel Fund to support those Southeastern students whose families may be going through a difficult time and are in need or may be financially less fortunate. The PTO views the Angel Fund as an extension of our dedicated efforts to assist Southeastern families who might not be able to fully afford the expenses of the wonderful activities and events our school has to offer.
- Thu., Mar. 11, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
LATER THIS SEMESTER
- Thu., Apr. 1 - Explorer Day
- Thu., Apr. 15, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
- Thu., May 6 - Explorer Day
- Thu., May 13, 6:30 p.m. - PTO Meeting
The PTO is working with district guidelines to plan for the 2020-21 school year. We hope to announce additional items soon.
Created with images by fietzfotos - "forest creek bach" • Julian Hanslmaier - "Federleicht"