A social enterprise startup is looking for one candidate to fill the position of Sales & Marketing who is eligible for the Career Support Programme (CSP). http://www.wsg.gov.sg/programmes-and-initiatives/wsg-career-support-programme-individuals.html
• Proactive cold calls to targeted accounts to promote organization products and training programmes
• To achieve monthly sales target and search for new business opportunites from existing or new customer accounts through telesales/marketing effort
• Constantly gather competitive information from customer and market feedback
• Follow up on quote
• Performs other related sales/admin duties as required or requested
• Aggressive sales calls and diligent follow up.
• Content creation for YouTube and Blog
• Execution of social media campaigns
• Self-starter & entrepreneurial
• Min diploma and/or equivalent
• Enjoy doing direct sales and/or talking to customer over the phone
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Preferably with a good voice and graphic design skills
• Working hours: 10am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
• Able to start work within short notice.
• Workplace near to one-north mrt station
• Monthly Salary: $3,000 to $4000 (inclusive of CPF and SkillsFuture Earn and Learn grant) with performance bonus. Guidance will be provided for Content creation for YouTube & Blog and social media marketing. Acquiring social media marketing expertise will enhnace your future employability.
• Depending on the value-add of applicant. Could be contract work for 1 to 3 months leading to a tenure position.
Interested, please email RESUME asap to : firstname.lastname@example.org