We're "E-Learning" at BCMs
We Miss You All 6th Grade!
We ARE 6th GRADE! 2019-2020
academic news in a quick glance
May 11-14, 2020
Progressive PBIS Party! Earn points, prizes and rewards for playing along, staying connected and being ELITE!
Want to show off your CRIB? Take some 30-45 second clips and upload the to the BCMS Cribs folder! Our first episode premieres this week!
Stay Tuned for more info! STD - "Save The Date"
WE KNOW THERE HAS BEEN A LOT INFORMATION COMING TO YOU THIS WEEK... THIS IS EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE! YOUR HOMEROOM TEACHER IS YOUR MAIN POINT OF CONTACT DURING ELEARNING SO IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG OR YOU NEED ASSISTANCE, PLEASE REACH OUT TO THEM.
IS YOUR CHILD IN ALL THE GOOGLE CLASSROOMS FOR EACH OF THEIR CLASSES? DOUBLE CHECK! STUDENTS SHOULD CHECK IN TO EACH CLASS MONDAY THRU THURSDAY FOR ATTENDANCE/ASSIGNMENTS.
6th Grade Google Classroom Codes
Make sure you have joined all your teacher's Google Classrooms! Your tasks will be posted at each academic page.
E-LEARNING FACTS FOR 6TH GRADE AT BCMS!
1. Students need to complete the check-in for each of their classes Monday through Thursday for attendance purposes/assignments.
2. Students are expected to complete the work listed in Google Classroom... we will continue giving assignments and grade them throughout the week.
3. All work will be delivered via Google Classroom. Students should complete all their assignments online.
4. Students can work at their own pace to complete work each day. They are not expected to be online for the duration of a school day.
E-Learning Redskin Spirit Days
Take a picture of a selfie of you participating in Spirit Days and tab Bryan County Middle School on Facebook or email them to your teacher or administrator!
Ideas to help you structure your day:
reading is not cancelled!
#BCMS Virtual LIT Circles by Mrs. Raeburn
Every day, at noon, I will be reading a chapter from the book Restart by Gordon Korman. You can go on-line and grab this book from Amazon for 5.99 OR you can come up to BCMS and grab one from the Little Free Library. You can also just follow along to my virtual and enjoy a great book by an awesome middle school author! You will find my reading on Facebook, my google classroom (join with the code below— this is for scholars!, and our You Tube channel). Also, you can get a copy of this book in OVERDRIVE, our on-line library. SORA is the app you need and here are the directions to take you there. Use SORA to find all kinds of great books!
Mrs. Davis will be virtually ready to support as well! Please fill out this form to talk with Mrs. Davis. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezR5ITCYNBeaBgohomlHvsNdsW_6vGOTf47adtLwPe9XLaZg/viewform
Meals by bus Delivery continues
For Curbside Pickup:
1. Follow the signs to the pick up location.
2. Remain in your car and pull up to the delivery station.
3. The server will determine the number of meals needed.
4. The runner will get the meals to the server.
5. The server will hand them to the children/parent in the car.
6. Pull away from the curb, following the flow of traffic.
7. Be mindful of pedestrians who may be walking in the area.
8. Safely leave the school grounds.
Stay In Touch - 6th Grade Remind Code
Parents and Scholars, we are ExExExcited to offer a new online portal for all athletic forms and waivers. Visit www.rankonesport.com to see your all-in-one solution for forms for your scholar-athlete. Now… you do have to select BCHS as the school as BCMS is not listed, but don’t fret! All of your information will transfer to the appropriate parties. See flyer for more information or contact Ms. Ennis at BCMS with any questions.
MEET OUR TEAM
Mrs. Simmons & Mrs. Ledbetter - firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
Mr. Collins & Ms. Swindell - firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
Mrs. Simpson, Ms. Stephens, & Mr. Barker - firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Harvey, Mr. Sammons, & Ms. Baer - email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com