BIKE NIGHT has become an American institution, bringing together personalities from all walks of life to celebrate their passion and devotion to biker culture. America's love affair with the motorcycle began at the turn of the 20th Century and never looked back.
This love affair has inspired thousands of local "bike night" events in all corners of the country and feature amazing motorcycles, bike competitions, unique and delicious food and lots of bike envy.
Our hosts, Jody Perewitz and Brett Wagner share a passion for motorcycle culture. Together they will ride the back roads and byways of America to experience and share with us Bike Nights far and wide.
Before the crowds roar into town, Brett and Jody will scout the scene, touring the town to find the best biker bars, food joints and larger than life characters. Beauty and the Beast will rely heavily on the local personalities they run into along the way, to help lead us in the right direction for the night ahead.
With deep contacts in motorcycle community around the country, Brett and Jody will introduce us to builders, riders, bar owners and musicians who are experts and legends in the ever growing world of motorcycle culture and beyond.
- Ducky’s Lagoon: Three to Four hundred bikes show up to this Taylor Ridge, IL location every Thursday night, but that’s not all! Thirty boats full of people pull right up to the bars’ dock in order to check out the bikes and world-class burgers!
- Quaker Steak and Lube Restaurant: This franchise has been hosting bike nights for many years. They host an “As Many As You Can” Strawberry Shake drinking contest, which is wild. This usually ends with someone hitting the floor due to too much cold ice cream!
- Thunder Roadhouse: This Oklahoma based spot gets an average of 600 bikes every Thursday night for an all you can eat Catfish and Bikini contest....it’s quite a mix!
SAMPLE BIKE NIGHT EVENTS
- Eating Contests: From Giant Turkey Legs to Crawdads and Hot Wings to Ice Cream Shakes... Bike Nights see it all!
- Burnout Contests: Bikers will usually end up popping their tires and smoking up the neighborhood during these contests in hopes of winning a new set! Crazy enough, there is only one winner so many bikers are left with a set of burned out tires at the end of the day!
- Best Bike Contest: Almost every Bike Night has a best bike contest...from mild to wild, this contest will highlight the best bike at the end of the night.
- Hot Chick/Bikini/Daisy Duke Contest: The night is not complete without one of these!
ABOUT OUR HOSTS...
Jody Perewitz has paved her own way into history becoming the first woman to ever jockey an American V-Twin powered motorcycle into the record books at well over 200 MPH.