The International Committee for Museology (ICOFOM) and Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) are pleased to announce that the “Defining the Museum of the 21st Century” series will be hosted by Southern New Hampshire University’s History Program on September 14, 2018 online in the United States Eastern Time. ICOFOM’s specific aim is to construct the definition from a worldwide platform for debates on theory about museums and museological topics, and its role in collecting the concepts of the museum definition. In this particular symposium, we will explore the theme “Evolving Multiculturalism in Museums in the United States.” We welcome you all to participate.
- Nation-Building in Museums in the United States
- Collecting Tangible and Intangible Heritage in Museums in the United States
- Serving Nearby Heritage for All in Museums in the United States
- Lori Stein, M.A., Associate Dean of Liberal Arts, Southern New Hampshire University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- James Fennessy, M.A., Associate Dean of Liberal Arts, Southern New Hampshire University (email@example.com)
- Robert Denning, Ph.D., Faculty Lead, Southern New Hampshire University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yun Shun Susie Chung, Ph.D., Member, ICOFOM and ICOM-U.S., and Team Lead and Adjunct Faculty of History/Public History, Southern New Hampshire University (email@example.com)
Peer Review Committee
- Yun Shun Susie Chung, Ph.D.
- Cassandra Clark, M.A., ABD
- Everett Dague, Ph.D.
- Katherine Perrotta, Ph.D.
- James Ricker, Ph.D.