The Learning Center offers several services that include:
- ACADEMIC ASSISTANCE: One on one sessions with a tutor
- Tutoring is ONLY offered to those taking the following lower General Education Courses:
- ONLINE WRITING TUTOR:
- Can submit (email) up to 5 pages
- 2-4 business days to be returned with feedback; NO grammar corrections
Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED
Some things to check out
How to make an appointment:
- Click the "Sign up" link above
- Once in the page, choose student
- Insert your login details and click "Log In to Accounts"
- Insert you ID number, name, phone, CSUF email, check the relevant boxes, and click "Save and submit"
- On the left side of the page, click "Appointments"
- Click "Agreements" and read the terms and conditions. Then click "agree"
- Choose an appointment date, subject, course name, and click "Search"
- After viewing your options, select the best date and time for you in click "Add"
- Once you are done, click "Submit" or "Remove" to cancel
- Go to the ULC at the 2nd floor of the Pollak Library at your appointment date and time.