City Offices Closed in Observance of the Christmas and New Year's Holidays
The administrative offices of the City of Bolivar will be closed from December 23-25, 2020, in observance of the Christmas holiday.
Offices will be closed again on Friday, January 1, 2021, in observance of the New Year's Day holiday.
Residential sanitation collection will be unaffected by these closures. Sanitation collection will proceed as normal throughout the holiday.
On behalf of the City of Bolivar, we extend our best wishes for you and your families throughout the holiday season.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is still having a tremendous affect on our community and our nation. All of the city-hosted events planned for 2020 have been cancelled in an effort to do what is best for our city. You can help us get back on track!
- Know the symptoms of COVID-19!
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Stay at home if you are feeling ill, and seek medical treatment when necessary.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes. Throw tissues in the trash and wash your hands immediately .
- Wear a mask when out in public, especially in those areas where social distancing can not be maintained. Ensure your mask covers your mouth and nose.
- Social distance (at least 6 feet) whenever possible.
- Avoid large gatherings.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects. (Don't forget to disinfect your cell phones several times a day.)
- If you are ill, please follow the CDC recommendations for quarantine.
- For more information, please click on the link below to be re-directed to the CDC website.
stay safe throughout the upcoming holiday
Remember these tips to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19.
Created with images by enriquelopezgarre - "coronavirus mask infection" • DWilliam - "martin luther king jr dream american" • Tyler Lastovich - "Greetings!" • geralt - "information hand touch" • William Iven - "Social Media Facebook" Area photos by Sarah Rice, Social Media Manager.