- Employee Relations
- Training & Development
- Staff Recruitment
- Payroll & Budget
- Data Gathering & Analysis
- Customer Service
- Event Planning
- Student Recruitment & Retention
- Communication & Advising
- Conflict Resolution
My work philosophy is to lead with patience and understanding by serving as an example of what it means to take responsibility for my own actions.
My teaching philosophy is to facilitate the empowerment of students to research and make decisions on their own educational behalf.
Florida International University- (Miami, Florida) Graduate Certificate- Minor: Conflict Resolution & Consensus Building, (currently enrolled)
Florida International University- (Miami, Florida) Master of Science Degree- Major: Adult Education & Human Resource Development, (currently enrolled)
Florida International University- (Miami, Florida) Bachelor of Science Degree-Major: Criminal Justice, 2008 Activities: Worked concurrently during college.
Miami-Dade College- (Miami, Florida) Associate of Arts Degree- Major: Mass Communications, 2006
- MIAMI DADE COLLEGE (Wolfson Campus)- Instructional Assistant I (The Law Center), 2011 – Present
- UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI- Scanner (Accounts Payable), 2008 – 2011
- C. LEE’S ADULT FAMILY CARE HOME - Administrative Assistant, 2001 – 2007
Organizations & Volunteering
- Florida Foster Care Review- Citizen's Review Panel Member
- Jr. Orange Bowl Committee
- Society of Law & Community Service
- Phi Kappa Phi national honor society member since 2015