We introduced new and flexible strategies for creating email blasts including the use of responsive HTML and animated images to bring them in line with current design trends.
Results. We created the Tracfone Exclusive Retail website, a Dealer portal and a complete Playbook user experience.
5 ways we will boost our Social Media awareness.
1. Social share and follow buttons Make our content shareable with social share buttons. Not only do they help us increase awareness of our content, but when we provide our visitors the opportunity to share our content easily, we're also improving user experience.
2. Social Login Did you know that 73% of users prefer to log in to a site with social login, as opposed to providing an email address and creating a new account. Improve our website visitors’ experience with social login, and increase our website registration conversions and retention.
3. Social Video Social videos are videos that are created and shared on social networks. The added bonus of social videos for marketers is that they provide an easy social media integration for our website.
4. Instagram photos This social media integration feature is perfect to showcase our Instagram photos on our website. Embedding your Instagram photos in blog posts allows you to capture new followers from our website visitors.
5. Social Proof With 79% of consumers trusting social proof as much as personal recommendations, it’s important to integrate the proper social widgets on our website to increase sales and website conversions.
The WHAT. Instagram is a 90% visual and 10% text platform.
The WHY. Instagram users are 58 times more likely to like, comment, or share a brand’s post than Facebook users and 120 times more likely than Twitter users. All data indicates that users are moving away from Twitter and Facebook and shifting their time to Instagram. This absolutely proves that Instagram is the best social and mobile platform for brands to reach audiences that are willing to engage.
Customers crave to visually share their stories, reactions, and experiences—Instagram offers a platform for this with its unique ability to highlight visual content (and all marketers know that visual content is king).
Content on Instagram is simply more sharable, easier to understand, and far more universal than other types of content.
Visual storytelling is an art form on Instagram. In order to capture the attention of that audience you must be active on the platform, creating content that is not only engaging but also shareable for your target audience.
How to improve ours? Feature daily posts that cover the best deals, the latest company updates, and any tips relating to your industry.
Photo Contests + Daily posts featuring Blufire wireless product, promotional offers and lifestyle.
We will use WishPond for Photo Contests and Hashtag Contests. Wishpond is a Easy Lead Generation Software where you can run Facebook sweepstakes, photo contests, Instagram hashtag contests and more.
The WHAT. Facebook is a 50% visual and 50% text platform.
The WHY. Facebook has over 890 million daily active users and in Q4 2016 a revenue of $3,851 million. Today these numbers are making Facebook the third largest population (behind China and India). Facebook is clear winner as the largest social media community out there.
Many businesses are still unaware of the advantages of connecting with their customers on social. In fact, 93 percent of buying decisions are based on social media. Ignoring social channels can be detrimental to businesses, and those who do will find it to be a costly mistake, especially when we consider that 72 percent of consumers are more likely to stay engaged with brands because of social media.
92 percent of consumers trust third party endorsements and family and friends more than they trust brand marketing. Therefore, in order to ensure a profitable future, brands need to connect and engage with the digital generation.
Brand ambassadors. In order to increase brand awareness, we need to transform digital native customers into brand advocates and this can only be done if the relationship has been cultivated. The key for us is to encourage consumers to endorse the brand and play a real part within Rush Star Wireless. Once we have built a strong following we must then feed our appreciation back to our audience. Reward the most loyal and socially influential followers; make them feel part of us rather than just another customer.
Social reputation. Social channels facilitate transparent communication between us and our customers, in turn enabling us to be viewed as a trusted source. Other brands use social as a way of cross-promoting products via our own community, by letting consumers recommend products to other customers. The key for us is to stay ahead of the game. Customers now demand more from brands than ever before, and they have never played such an important role to our reputation. Without social visibility, we will find it extremely difficult to interact with underground influencers who are shaping the future.
HOW to improve ours? Feature daily current technology events in the wireless industry. Along with Instagram, we will use Wishpond to hold photo contests and run Facebook Sweepstakes.
- Be authentic: Share what WE are genuinely excited about and our customers will be excited too.
- Be responsive: When people comment on our posts, we need to show that we are listening and that we care. If we need more time to answer a question, we will let them know we are looking into it.
- Be consistent: The more regularly we post, the more opportunity we will have for connecting with people and building trust. Setting a schedule for our posts can also help maximize marketing team’s time.
- Do what works: Replicate our success on posts that get more engagement.
Make successful posts into successful promotions: When you notice that a post is getting a lot of engagement, promote it to reach even more people. When people like, comment on or share your posts, their friends are also eligible to see those posts in News Feed.
The WHAT. Twitter is 40% visual and 60% text platform.
10 Reasons WHY.
1. Connecting with customers. This IS the main reason we should use twitter for our business. Since our customers are using twitter, the connection is effortless. Twitter has become a daily routine, where people log onto it every single day, some log onto twitter the first thing they wake up even before brushing their teeth. If we have an unsatisfied customer we will hear from them on twitter. Communication is instant.
2. Branding. We have enough equity in our brand that says we are "reachable" and not a robot.
3. Customers feedback. We need to reconnect with our customers. As a result, we will be getting feedback on how you can improve our product, our technology, and maybe even improve our customers service. Listening to them will help you us in the future.
4. Marketing. One of the reasons to use twitter is for the simple fact that you get to market your product or services to more people and the best part about that is it's FREE. Nuff said.
5. News. We can also use the platform to share our latest company updates, announce new products, and post any technology-related events.
6. Give away coupon codes and promotions. You can also tweet about new deals and provide coupons codes to help give your company the extra boost. Everyone loves getting a good deal. Whether it's a promotional lunch set, if it's cheap. I want it. You don’t have to be a big company in order to do this. You can have a normal business as well. If you have a restaurant and you have build loyal or new followers in your place you can send out tweet like “Having a special set lunch this weekend.” or something like that. They can tweet you for more information regarding that. I am going to teach you how you can get local twitter followers and influencers.
7. Twitter is Viral. If you’ve have succeeded gaining some popularity with your twitter account you will know how viral twitter can be. This will be part of your marketing strategies that you can use in the future. Many other companies have succeeded in making their tweets viral with their promotional tweets.
8. Spying on competition. Did you know you can spy on competition, too? The best part about this is that it's FREE. By doing a simple twitter search you can not only read what customers are talking about you, but you can also read what customers are talking about your competition. If your competition is not doing anything with their customers complaints. Then what happens if you (the savior) suddenly tweet them “hey I heard you have a problem with…..” Just an example.
9. Increase Sales. Twitter can help you increase sales and make PROFIT. Dell is one of the company that have increase their sales on twitter. How much sales? Imagine $6.5 million in sales as reported at Mashable
10. Brand loyalty. By engaging our customers on twitter they will be loyal to your brand for a long time.
How to improve? Feature daily tweets that cover the best deals, the latest technology trends, and tips relating to your industry.
- Track mentions – and respond if appropriate.
- Tweet regularly.
- Follow Trends and #'s. Tagging posts with one or two relevant and trending hashtags will reach new users.
- GET VISUAL: Photos and videos drive three to four more clicks on Twitter.
- Connect! Make sure Twitter is integrated with our marketing efforts. Twitter, like other social media platforms, is much more effective when integrated with your other marketing activities.
- Use Twitter analytics. Using Twitter's native analytics daily will grasp what's resonating and what's not with our audience. In the analytics dashboard, you'll be able to tell what your best days to tweet are, the types of content that are more favored and the demographics of the followers that you're attracting. We currently use Hubspot for analytics for real time monitoring.
The WHAT. YouTube is a global video-sharing platform.
The WHY? It is an Effective way to popularize our product, get feedback and increase our site's traffic.
HOW to improve ours? Produce original, engaging and technology driven content.
Produce targeted videos for our YouTube Channel.
- Create video B Roll for Six Star Guarantee Page.
- Tracfone Retail Program Training videos.
- Consultalk Explainer videos.
- TRACFONE STORE testimonials.
- 3D animated Mascot "RUSH" the Top Dog!
OUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS.
“Whether you are working in pixels of code, details will make the difference” RSW Marketing Team
2017 Goals - Cody Hamwway, Director Web Development + Lifestyle Technology
- Design, develop and launch Blufiremobile.com
- Explore and develop Wholesalecelphones.com.
- Continue the advancement of the Freellinkmobile Portal.
- Develop and launch Bluefiremobile Shopping Experience.
2017 Goals - Johnny Villamar, Designer
- Make further use of inbound marketing strategies in order to better target our audience, turn visitors into leads, and convert them to customers.
- Increase our social media presence to attract and grow our follower count across the board. Employing the use of storytelling, providing incentives to join our community, and posting regularly will ensure that our brand reaches new heights.
- Provide art direction in areas ranging from email campaigns, to web design, and even video production.
- Introduce Bilingual designs for all customer-facing platforms in order to appeal to our spanish-speaking audience.
- Design and develop a brand new sleek branding style for Blufire Mobile in collaboration with Marketing Team.
2017 Goals - Tavis Iam, Developer
- Set and utilize inbound marketing strategies across all platforms and media.
- Increase user acquisition efforts, launch and manage ad campaigns on FB and/or other platforms.
- Maintain consistent social media presence by initiating promos, polls and contests, increasing impressions and leads.
- Improve traffic and SEO between all sites and social media.