Situated on beautiful Turner’s Beach on the Southwestern coast of the Island, is a Couples Only, All-Inclusive Antigua Resort unlike any other. Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua is a quaint boutique hotel offering a beach-front location with sweeping views of the colorful Caribbean Sea.
A collection of rustic yet luxurious cottages located just a short walk away from the beach, Keyonna is best suited for couples and honeymooners seeking a romantic and relaxing getaway in a scenic, stress-free environment with excellent food and drinks and in the company of happy, friendly people. All cottages include king-sized four-poster beds, spacious bathrooms with unique his and hers outdoor showers, air conditioning, personalized in-room mini bars and free WIFI. There are no televisions or radios because our aim is to have you focus exclusively on each other and not be distracted by the monotonous humdrum of everyday life. Each cottage also includes a large private veranda with comfy deck chairs from which you can view the spectacular sunsets that paint the horizon each evening.
Our on-site beach-front restaurant is a multi-tiered, wooden terrace offering al fresco dining beneath a canopy of seaside grape trees. The menu is an eclectic mix of West Indian cuisine and fresh local seafood. A choice of vegetarian dishes is also available and special dietary requirements are accommodated on request. Service is a la carte for all meals and there are no buffets.
There are never any crowds on our 1000 foot long, deserted, white sand beach, which is dotted with an assortment of cozy Bali Beds each offering a front row view of the beautiful seascape punctuated by the silhouettes of neighboring tropical islands. The Bali beds are a perfectly unique way to nap, after a swim, in the arms of your partner or to simply relax together while sipping on our famous cocktails and rum punches and enjoying the view.
Things to Do:
- South Coast Horizons- A short taxi ride along the coast from Keyonna Beach, South Coast Horizons provides snorkeling and kayaking adventures, commencing through the protected mangroves out to Cades Reef, Antigua's biggest coral reef. Enjoy a walk through the unique and exotic palm tree garden; relax in the shade of 900 palms which include the Date Alexander, the Butterfly and Fan palms and see the collection of exotic birds kept in a purpose built aviary.
- Cades Reef - The reef provides a collection of numerous dive spots, each offering large amounts of soft coral, such as sea fans, as well as a colorful marine life. It is divided into two sections – the outer area where divers and snorkelers can swim around to their heart's desire, and the protected inner reef where much of Antigua's rich marine life begins. The outer reef is where you can find a variety of large animals, such as barracuda, green and spotted moray eels, lobsters, eagle rays, and nurse and reef sharks. A part of Cades Reef has been turned into the Underwater Cades Reef Antigua Park, providing excellent shallow diving and snorkeling. Here, anyone can experience the joys of world famous diving in Antigua, no matter what diving level you are, or whether you are seasoned as a diver, or just a beginner.
- Rainforest Canopy- Situated in the Rain forest about 10 minutes drive from Keyonna Beach, the Antigua Rain forest Canopy Tour is a unique eco-tour through Antigua's lush rain forest where you embark on an unforgettable journey through the verdant forest, high above the trees. There are a series of zip lines, some in excess of 200 and 300-feet long, crisscrossing the gorge varying from 200 - 350 feet high. The tour also comprises short trails and suspension bridges, which are completed with a unique, absolutely safe, 'Leap of Faith', a controlled 36 -foot vertical descent to descend in a fun way!
- Stingray City - The adventure starts out on land among the resident monkeys and parrots followed by a short speedboat ride to a shallow pool with a white sand bottom surrounded by beautiful coral reef. Enjoy a unique experience of touching and feeding a Stingray, together with snorkeling amongst magnificent coral reefs and colorful tropical fish.
- Hiking - Nearby Boggy Peak (also known as Mount Obama) provides a one-hour climb taking you to the top of the highest point on Antigua, from which you can spot the neighboring islands of Montserrat and St. Kitts.
- Dining - Keyonna Beach Resort provides a unique setting for casual, secluded beachfront dining offering a range of fresh seafood and locally sourced provisions. The restaurant provides a contemporary mix of international cuisine with a strong local influence, sourcing available locally grown vegetables from nearby farmers' markets on a daily basis. Fish, freshly caught and individually selected from local fishermen, is a staple on the menu, along with other specialties including spicy local dishes, pasta, steaks and classic salads. Download our Foods Of Keyonna Brochure for more details.
- Keyonna Beach focuses on sourcing and using the very best of fresh, seasonal, local produce which is then simply prepared and elegantly presented - no buffets here, all freshly prepared a la carte service. Choices of vegetarian dishes are also always available and special dietary requirements are accommodated on request.
- A new initiative started in 2016 is the visiting chef programme. Seven UK chefs have visited and have shared their culinary expertise with the resort’s team of chefs. The programme set to be an annual occurrence, will bring international chefs over on a regular basis, who have superb experience and international cuisines under their belt. Recent chefs who have visited, have worked in Michelin-star restaurants - Gordon Ramsay’s Restaurant L’ Aubergine and Raymond Blanc’s Le Manoir aux Quat’ Saisons to name but a couple.
- At dinner to complement the superb cuisine, excellent wines presented by our knowledgeable wine steward, Raoul, are paired with the different courses, he will be happy to recommend wines and talk you through his recommendations for that evening’s menu. And to show we take our wine as seriously as our food, Raoul regularly goes to Europe to brush up on the latest wines and trends.
- The restaurant is Open for Breakfast 7.30am-10am, Lunch 12 noon – 2pm and Dinner 7.00pm-9.30pm.