Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta Overview
Located just under 30 minutes from the airport, Hyatt Ziva is situated on Las Estacas Beach. Though all beaches in Mexico are technically public, Las Estacas Beach is a bit unique in that it can only be reached through the Hyatt Ziva property or by water - making it virtually the only private beach in Puerto Vallarta. Puerto Vallarta has some of the most beautiful sunsets in the world! While the property looks out over the ocean, you have the mountains to the left as well. It's really a site to behold.
Downtown Puerto Vallarta is about 2 miles from the resort - about 5 minutes (and appx 70 pesos) by cab. Once at the downtown area, you can walk around for hours enjoying the shops, restaurants and bars, and various attractions.
- All inclusive rate includes all food, beverage, and included water and entertainment activities
- Jungle and Kayak tours are included at no charge
- Restaurants close at 10:30PM or 11:00PM
- 4 Al a carte restaurants, 1 buffet, and food cart options
- Resort casual wear is required. No wet clothes, tank tops or flip-flops are allowed in the restaurants
- Deli Coffee Shop is open 24/7
- Top shelf liquor is available at every bar
- 5 Pools are on site, including a quiet adults only pool, and a swim up pool bar
- Fitness Center on site
- WiFi in all rooms
- Minibars in rooms at the Club Tower are stocked with mini bottles of rum, tequila, vodka and Jack Daniels, in addition to beer
- Room service is available 24/7