MAKE PRICELESS MEMORIES
- Round trip airport transfers between Dubai to/from Hotels
- Daily breakfasts, 2 dinners, 1 lunch
- 7 nights accommodation at Hilton Inn Dubai
- Authentic Desert Evening Safari
- Full Day Dubai Sightseeing tour including entrance fees
- Burj Khalifa Level 124 observation level entrance
- Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour including entrance fees
- Half day guided Dubai Shopping tour
- Desert Dune bashing
- Sunset Desert Safari with Dinner including Mineral Water, Soft drinks, Camel ride, Tanura dance and Belly Dancing Show
- Services Tour Escort & local guides
Taxes & Tourism Dirham Fee
**ACTIVITIES and EXCURSIONs are Subject to change.*** Based on number of individuals
WHAT's NOT INCLUDED
- Optional Tours - Excursions
- Meals and beverages Except Where Noted
- Tips & Gratuities Gratuities (suggested $10 per day for tour guide, $5 per day for driver)
- Travel Insurance
- Passport fees
- Visa fees if applicable
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to and from Dulles Airport - (Optional and Additional cost depending on interested parties.)
Wander In Wonder Travel HIGHLY recommends that you purchase travel insurance because our experiences are non-refundable and non-transferable. Insurance can refund all or part of the cost of the trip in case there's a change in plans, an unexpected illness before or during your trip or the region becomes unstable for any reason. Insurance also covers any traveling mishaps, such as delayed flights or lost luggage. Insurance fees vary and Wander In Wonder Travel can price insurance for you at the time of booking. The cost of travel insurance is separate and non-refundable.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Your passport should not expire before May 12, 2021.
- If you are in need of a roommate, we can assist you, however it is not guaranteed. If you are interested in being paired with a roommate, please indicate that on the travel request form. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Wander In Wonder Travel reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this WIWT Dubai 2020 Experience are only located in economy class.
- The group flight will leave US on November 12, 2020 and arrive in Dubai on November 13, 2020. Check-in into the hotel is November 13.
Please make sure to review our Terms and Conditions.
WIWIT Terms & Policies...
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Wander In Wonder Travel are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Wander In Wonder Travel has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. A PASSPORT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EXPERIENCE valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your Identification| travel documentation.
- Travel insurance is not included in this package, however we highly recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. Please click here for more info on travel insurance. https://www.wanderinwondertravel.com/travel-insurance
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to maintain your reservation. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is making timely monthly payments to keep your reservation current.
- Late payments will be assessed a $25 late fee and are automatically added onto your account at midnight on the payment due date.
- Any monthly payment more than 10 days late could result in the cancellation of your reservation and ALL funds being forfeited.
- Any request for a late payment fee waiver must be made in writing and approved to be valid.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date. After the final payment date, name changes are $175.
- Final payments are due by September 25, 2020. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Any packages not paid in full the by the final due date will be cancelled and all monies will be forfeited.
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE FROM DULLES
SINGLE: $3780 per person | DOUBLE: $2980 per person
RESERVE YOUR TRIP NOW
LAND ONLY, NO AIRFARE
SINGLE: $2680 per person | DOUBLE: $1880 per person
*Options for triple occupancy, children and different room categories available
Monthly Payment Options Start December 15th or Full Payment Accepted at Time of Booking
Final Payment: September 15th, 2020
$250 per person non-refundable deposit.
Hurry and book now! There is limited availability so reserve NOW!
Wander In Wonder Travel