- Although we watch the moive and musical “Mamma Mia! multiple times we learned new things about it while we were researching
- We were quite surprised when we wrote the musical analysis, and we were analysing the songs since there was quite a lot of information we never knew, like for example there were so little instó,nets used in both of our songs, I guess less is more.
- When writing the plot we were worried about spoilers and spoiling it for everyone else. But it was pretty easy plot wise once we got past all of that.
- We all contributed fairly in this presentation since Anna had 4 parts to search on her own and Ava had another 4 parts to search, and then the rest of the slides we both wrote a bit information and worked together.
- We double checked for our musical analysis and looked on many different s reliable websites and we also tested if the time signature was right with a metronome
I have had so much doing this presentation, I now know so much more about my favorite muscial. I didn't know that this was filmed in Greece and the whole story behind goes so much deeper and the songs have so much more meaning than I thought. It was really interesting to do deep. In this presentation I think I relate to a cimmunticator when I'm standing up and speaking information of everyone trying to get my ideas across and when working with a partener you have to be able to communicate because how are you going to work together? I also think I am an inquirer becuase before this I thought I knew almost everything about mamma Mia and the story line but I was only scratching the surface and I dug deep to find new information and how much this story linked to me and what I have in common subliminally.
During the making of this presentation, me and Ava have worked well together since we both had equal amount of work to do. On my opinion, it was quite easy for me to find the information and know it was right since the sources was really reliable. We also worked hard on our analysis since sometimes we couldn't find the information we needed, but achieved it by searching more and more. It was also quite difficult to find the right definition for what a musical is, but bit by bit we found it. Overall, I was being an inquirer because I kept asking questions to make sure the information was right. To sum it all up, me and my partner had great teamwork and was able to find the right information we needed, especially when it was hard to find it.