RULES FOR ART
- All pieces must be of original media. (ie. marker, pencil, prints, oils, watercolor, etc.)
- Prints must be limited runs of under 10. Color variants are acceptable.
- All pieces must come in some form of protection. This includes frames, mattes, and hard plastic sleeves.
- Artists or their proxies will be responsible for hanging their pieces at the art show. If artwork is overflowing into another panel, another panel purchase will be required or the artwork will need to be removed.
See bottom of page for definitions.
Artists will be paid via PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle. Please take that into consideration when setting prices to cover processing fees.
RULES AND FEES FOR ARTISTS
- Art Show Sale Commission 10%
- For Sale panels $11
- Not for Sale panels $14
Panels are 4’ x 4’.
Available unsold panels will be first come first serve on Friday morning, December 31st.
Artists not checked in by 10AM Saturday will forfeit their panel. No refunds will be issued.
Artwork can not be withdrawn until Sunday afternoon. If necessary, please make arrangements with the Art Show Staff about early withdrawal.
Artwork will need to be removed by 3PM Sunday.
IKKICON and the Art Show staff are not will not be responsible for any damaged artwork.
Anyone caught violating any of these rules will be removed from the art show and will be banned from future art shows at Anime North Texas, IKKiCON, and AnimeCTX.
The Art Show reserves the right to move any piece to live auction if needed.
All forms will be sent to pre-registered artists via email and will include bidding sheets and instructions.
Originals are one of a kind, unique piece of art; done with physical media in some manner.
Limited Prints can also be called "Limited Edition". A limited print means there are a finite number of reproductions. Only a certain number will be produced; even after all are sold, no more will be made. For the art show, we ask that the print run be limited to a max of ten (10).
A color variant of a mass produced print is acceptable. It just has to be a limited number of that particular image/color scheme.
Prints must be numbered as Print Number of Total Run. Example: 1:10, 2:10, 3:10, etc.