How would you like to present yourself?
- White - light: Highlights a clean cut, contemporary, friendly and approachable character
- Grey - dark: Connotes a more serious tone, conscientiousness and elegance - analogous to classical paintings and portraits.
- Even (No facial shadow): Diffused light across the face promoting a modern, vibrant and clean look.
- Weighted (Soft facial shadow): Adds more definition to the face and connotes a more thoughtful and natural look.
Rembrandt (Strong facial shadow): Has a more dramatic feel connoting strong character. Emphasizes the presence and emotion of the face.
- Kicker: Light angled slightly behind the subject to emphasis cheek and jaw features - reveals normally hidden qualities of the face.
- Elevated: Conveys friendliness, geniality and openness.
- Straight-on: Depicts a strong, confident and stoic presence.