READY TO TAKE A TOUR?
Here is our west-facing portion of our building just before you get to the old entrance.
The date in the right hand corner reads 1950.
OLD & NEW REVEALED
Big, beautiful changes are happening here to celebrate the new and honor our beginnings.
Notice the ceiling! Gone is its barrel shape. The current view follows the original shape of the roof joists - as seen here.
NEW ENTRANCE DOORWAY
The big open space at the end, where the stained glass hung above the altar, is our new entrance. But what of the woodwork and stained glass that was there? It's being re-purposed as a nod to the early days of our church.
STAINED GLASS WINDOW
Behind the welcome desk will be a partial wall. On the opposite side of that wall will be a gathering space with seating. The wood frame and original altar glass will be installed there and back-lit.
Entering Fellowship Hall from the new entrance (old Chapel)
INSIDE THE ADMIN ADDITION
Here is our large size conference room in the new administration area.
Beyond the metal framing will be a smaller meeting room and office space for our pastors.
A view from one of the new office windows of Fellowship Hall and one of the new lightwells.
WINDOWS & LIGHTWELL
Featured here are new windows for the east side of the basement and another lightwell to admit light to some of the basement rooms.