Portugal, is the new upcoming european country, coming out of the 2008 crisis. Strong, qualified and very competitive workforce. Lisbon is the sunniest capital and the cheapest in Europe while offering hard to beat quality of life.
Principe Real is essentially the extension of Bairro Alto district, with pleasant square and shady garden all surrounded by colourful 19th century mansions. It is an area essentially higher class populated, with streets full of designers shops, art galleries, trendy restaurants and bars.
Not far from best private schools and the botanic garden this is the ideal place as it is situated on the top on the hill, where we can enjoy incredible views over this magnificent city.
Portuguese contemporary and trendy
Alma - Henrique sa Pessoa
Bairro do Avilez - Jose Avilez
Portuguese and local
Sea Me - A casual place serving fish
Lisboa a Noite - In the heart of historic Bairro Alto district
Yakuza 1st floor - Olivier da Costa
A Cevicheria - Chef Kiko Martins
On the ground floor, to fit one medium to large capacity restaurant & bar (70 to 90 seats) which serves all day long local and Mediterranean cuisine. the dining space is big enough to create amazing atmosphere and buzz, but small enough to make it easier to fill up every day.
The idea is to open this outlet to anyone in order to maximise exposure on the market, cash flow and setting up a name into the landscape of restaurants in Lisbon and also bait our clientele to became our members by experiencing a different level of service.
The member's area is accessible from the ground floor after they being greeted and recognised by our reception team.
Upstairs the goal is to create a cosy space, for members only, arranged into a lounge cocktail bar (20 seats) with another beautiful and sober top line Japanese restaurant (60 seats) . Around these two central pieces, we will create a space with different corners where our guests could gather and enjoy themselves while networking with all the other carefully selected members
Accessible only for members, this area will provide beauty and well being services for women and men.
The services would be:
- Cross Fit gym sessions available all day, with a qualified trainer for group or individual sessions, however members can also enjoy their regular routine workout
- Barber service, two seats, place for men to groom and look after themselves to the best
- Massage Room for both genders, a treatment high in standard and personalised to each person’s needs
- A beauty salon, offering manicure, pedicure, facials and waxing for our members to keep them glamorous
- Sauna and steam room to extend the spa and gym experience on daily basis
Our goal is build up a place where our members could spend the day, from getting treatments, working out, enjoying the pool and then to stay and dine with us and socialise.
Because we will not limit our offering for only dining and late night experience, and also that Lisbon has 220 sunny days a year, we will definitely Indulge our dear members with a stunning rooftop garden.
- Swimming pool
- Healthy Juice bar
- Light dishes and salads to enjoy on the mediterranean terrace
- Pre-drink spot for sunset and cozy summery nights
- Fashion Events and private “under the stars movie nights” to hosted in the future