Together, we can build a culture of life and value human dignity.
- $10,000 - VISIONARY (Includes 10 tickets, full page ad in program, recognition in program and event news release)
- $5,000 - PARTNER (Includes 5 tickets, half page ad in program, recognition in program and event news release)
- $2,500 - COLLABORATOR (Includes 3 tickets, quarter page ad in program, and recognition in program)
- $1,000 - ADVOCATE (Includes 2 tickets and recognition in program)
- $125 - AMICUS (Standard individual ticket)
Tickets Coming Soon
Ticket purchase will be made available in April 2019. Fill out the form at the link below to be notified when they become available.
CMN will present awards to Archbishop Joseph A. Fiorenza and Sr. Helen Prejean, CSJ for the their visionary leadership in the Catholic movement to abolish the death penalty and longtime support of Catholic Mobilizing Network.
About Catholic Mobilizing Network
Catholic Mobilizing Network (CMN) is the national Catholic organization working to end the death penalty and promote restorative justice. Through education, advocacy, and prayer, CMN mobilizes Catholics and people of goodwill to build a culture of life, and to value our God-given human dignity, which is promised to each of us regardless of the harm we have suffered or caused.
Animated by our close collaboration with the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops and with the untiring support of our sponsor, the Congregation of St. Joseph, Catholic Mobilizing Network engages and empowers pro-life leaders, social-action educators, and church ministry staff in Catholic dioceses, State Catholic Conferences, and parishes across the country. Catholic Mobilizing Network believes that the actions of ordinary people of faith have a critical role in ending the practice of capital punishment.