I am so happy that you chose to make a change in you're life and start a Liptastic career with Lipsense by SeneGence! Are you ready to have fun and make some money? I hope so, because it's so amazing how fast this grows and how easy this is to sell! I think it's pretty simple. There are women that wear lipstick and there are those that don't. If you reach out to the ones that wear lipstick and give them an option to have lipstick that lasts up to 18 hours, you are going to get women that want our product! Thank you Lipsense!! "Yes, I would like to have fresh lipstick all day!" It's a no brainer...Easy Peasy!!
Please read through the information below to give you a guide to start your business. I am always here for questions and look forward to working with you!! You can email me at Jen.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 585-957-4605 with any questions!
Thanks so much!!
Welcome! This document contains a detailed TO DO list that will show you step by step how to get your business running and successful. Please read the ENTIRE document. This document will answer many questions you will have.
First Month Goals:
This is Just a Sample Order (popular colors).:
This is a sample, but I would do at least 3 of each color you choose. One to sample and 2 to sell. You want at least one gloss and one oops for a sample plus ones to sell with the color sets.
Your Sponsor will help you pick great colors to start with!
- - Place your first 300 PV (40% off) order within the first few days of signing up. The sooner you have your product, the sooner you wimll generate income and begin to build your business. Click here to view a sample 300 PV order. Talk with your direct upline if you have questions or need additional recommendations on products to order.
- Build your FB group page and start posting. I am happy to help you build your FB page. Never be afraid to ask for help! There is so much support out there for this business!!
- Join my FB group at I am Liptastic. You can borrow any of my posts you like and use them on your group page.
- - Schedule your Launch Party. Speak to your upline & schedule your launch party ASAP. Ideally two - three weeks after your sign up date.
- Once you get your product, make selfies and post them on your FB page. SELFIES SELLLLLLLLL!!!!!! Good Selfies really do sell the product. (Airbrush and Fuzzel are great apps for doing selfie collages) Watch the selfie video right below it is super helpful!
- Make a list of people that might like to be on your team. NEVER try and push anyone!!! You do not want to have someone on your team that is not motivated. There are so many people out there that are interested, don't try and force someone that really isn't.
- Reach the rank of Maiden. Set the goal of becoming a Maiden within your 1st month of becoming a Distributor. This is done by adding 3 qualified distributors to your team and you all place a 300 PV order in the same calendar month.
- Set a goal to earn the Senecar reward!! It's doable in your first year for sure.
- Become a Significant SeneSeller!! You need $750PV a month to qualify. Set yourself up for success!!
***- Change your Retention Level to 0%. Sign in to your back office > click business > click SeneCash > Retention Level > Change to 0%. DO THIS NOW or you will get paid your Commissions in SeneCash, which is basically product credit.
- Save & Read the documents linked in the Welcome Letter.
- Look through the Lip Angels group page and all the posts.
- - Once you are in the Lippyholics group - Get to know the Lippyholic Lovelies Group. Understand how to navigate the files, albums & search tool.
- - Review in depth each Album in the Lippyholic group, starting with the CRASH COURSE Album.
Setting up your Payment Processing:
Get your Sponsors link to set up a new account to get $1000 in free processing. Go to Squareup.com and create an account. Order your free square reader ASAP as it takes about 7-10 days to receive your reader.
GET THE LINK FROM YOUR SPONSOR SO THAT YOU BOTH GET $1000 FREE PROCESSING!!!
- Download the Square Register & Square Dashboard App and sync it with your square account.
- Square trainings are available in the files section of the Lippyholic Lovelies Group.
- Import your inventory using the CSV Square import file found in the LIP ANGELS files on the team page.
- Go to settings in the Register app and turn on the sales tax feature. Enter your State tax %. You can look at your tax rate you're paying on your own SeneGence order.
Create a Business Bank Account:
Set up a separate bank account and link your Square deposits to your business account. That way this account is specially for your business transactions. It makes life easier. Not mandatory, but it will simplify your transactions and you will be able to see exactly whats going on with your business.
Order Business Cards:
There are numerous sites you can use. Make sure to include your FB group, contact info & distributor ID#. Of course always plaster your Senesite if you have one.
- Zazzle.com (always look for coupon codes)
Order Shipping Envelopes:
Make sure you are using padded or bubble envelopes. Here are a couple links:
- Regular yellow Padded envelopes. - Hot pink padded envelopes.
You want to add your labels to all products you sell so you get reorders & referrals. They are super cheap and easy to use.
Go to 500labels.com purchase the sheets in size small. Make sure to order either gold or clear. Put your Re-Order contact info on them. You can also use these to make Return Address Labels.
Social Media Apps:
Creating eye catching word art and videos will help set you apart and keep your customers engaged. There are so many apps available. These are a few of my favs.
-Word Swag -Red Stamp -Fuzel Collage -Rhonna Designs
Airbrush is great for Selfies!!
-Pic Collage -iMovie -Viva Video
Supplies for Launch Party & Demos:
- Organza bags to place your sold products in.
- Lipstick applicators 150-500
- Lipgloss Applicators from back office or from amazon (faster shipping with prime)
- LipSense tester holders here or Dollar section at Target has cute little buckets
- Witch Hazel used for cleansing lips before application.
- Neutrogena Face Bar Soap to remove color & stripes quickly. DO NOT USE REGULARLY, it will dry out your lips. Ensure customers know that the OOPS remover is the best way to break down & remove the color.
- Cotton Rounds
-3x5 cards to document colors customer likes & orders
- Pump/Spray container for Witch Hazel
- Pictures of colors, foam board with colors, info about joining your team, Party Specials
- Lip Pic photo album
Google Order Form:
Here is a copy of my party order form for you to use.
1. Click the Link
2. Click 3 dots in the upper right
3. Click Make a Copy - Rename it
4. Now you should be able to make changes to your copy (add and delete items that you have in stock)
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE CHANGES UNTIL YOU MAKE YOUR OWN COPY
You will be able to email your form to customers or add the link to your FB Group or Party. You can pin it to the top of your group so it will be the first thing that people see. Just make sure to update it as you get new colors/products. I hope to do a video tutorial on editing it, by next week, so stay tuned if you are having trouble.
Get an Expense Tracking App:
I use XpenseTracker and love it. I can input expenses as they happen and track all my mileage. I think it might only be available for iPhones. Cost is @$4.99.
Create a Lip Color Photo Album or Foam Board:
Click here to view or download the individual lip colors & glosses to your computer. You can then upload them to any photo processing store to have printed. Put the pics in Scrapbook photo sleeves.
Check out the Demo Album for ideas on how to set up your Demo and Launch Party here.
- To create a lip color foam board sign, login to your back office click> resources > Marketing Materials. Save the images of both color charts to your computer. Upload the charts to Staples.com and create a 11x17 posters. Get two foam boards from the dollar store. Use double sided sticky tape and tape the posters to the foam board.