As a group we have faced many struggles from not having the right pieces for our build or not having the correct piece to launch the projectile with. We over came these problems by going to the store and using thin card board to form a cone shape the projectile will easily launch out of. These solutions came from a series of problem solving tasks.
We designed this catapult with the intent of maximum accuracy We did this by utilizing a 45 degree angle launch path and we also included a large frame for more stability. We spent a lot of time sketching our product for the best results possible. for our sketch we designed the scale to where one box equals two inches this gave us the most accurate sketch we could have used.
7 elbows, 3 Tee connectors, 2 Bungee cords, 15 1/4 ft PVC pipe, 5). 1 3/4 ft pieces, 2). 1 1/2 ft pieces, 2). 2 ft pieces.