In the semester, I want to achieve getting at least a high C or even a B on math, and getting between A’s and B’s on the other classes.
I will achieve this goal by
- When receiving homework, complete it and turn it in on time.
- Putting my grades first, instead of doing things with friends.
- Study often before a test, and don't procrastinate.
In English class, I will turn in homework either early or on time, get 75-100 percent on quizzes and tests and maintain a low B to A grade. I will study earlier beforehand when we are informed of getting a test…. or if we aren't informed, hopefully I paid attention during class..
High school goal
In High school, I want to end the year with A’s and B’s...I don't have many goals for High school. I mainly want to get good grades and not have my mom badgering me constantly everyday about it and enjoy having freedom and peace. I also want to graduate and show to my mom that, yes, I was able to graduate. You thought wrong.
I can achieve this goal by
- Do all my work and [Read below]
- Turn in my home and class work on time.
- Is there extra credit? Then I will take it and do it.
After High School Goal
After High school, I plan to go to a University like ASU or GCU, or go to an art college like CCAD (Columbus College of Art and Design) since I enjoy art very much. I plan to work and make money to support myself, and purchase things that I want and need.
I need to get a job and make money to pay for the out of state intuition because CCAD is out of state, its in Ohio.