Suggested Questions about the readings:
1. What struck you about these readings?
2. Did anything especially surprise you about this reading?
3. Does it matter to you who changed the divorce laws and what their motives were? If so, why? If not, why not?
4. Have you encountered the family court system? What was your experience? Was your experience consistent with what Baskerville describes?
5. How can the members of the group support you this week?
6. Whom would you like to invite next week?
Activity for this week:
Check with the Ruth Institute “Sign our Petitions” page to see if there are any legislative efforts for divorce reform. Sign the petitions, and get involved in the activity near you.