Enabling EVERY child to stretch themselves
FREE webinar: Wednesday 15th July 2020
Duration: Approx. 45 minutes
real gym is a totally new and holistic approach that makes gym relevant, meaningful and challenging for EVERY child.
This webinar will explore how gymnastics can be relevant, accessible and inclusive to enable all children to stretch themselves. Our proven child-led approach develops children’s physical, emotional and thinking skills.
The webinar will:
- Show you how real gym is aligned to the real PE approach (alignment of intent: Fundamental Movement Skills and Learning Behaviours)
- Show you how the real gym concept supports best practice and progression of skills
- Explore real gym on Jasmine – your real PE platform
Date: Wednesday 15th July 2020
Two options are available:
10.00am - 10.45am
11.15am - 12.00am
Presented by: Sarah Moon
real gym has been written and developed by Sarah Moon to give EVERY child, the experience of fantastic gymnastics lessons. real gym is making a big impact and will enable thousands of children and teachers to enjoy high quality gymnastics lessons. Getting children passionate about physical activity through gymnastics activities would really be a legacy to be proud of.
Sarah’s accolades include:
- Master Coach in Rhythmic Gymnastics, presented by British Gymnastics 2013
- TEAM GB Coach for the rhythmic gymnastics group for the Olympic Games, (London) in 2012
- Head Rhythmic Gymnastics Coach for England, for the Commonwealth Games (Delhi) in 2010
Creating positive relationships with physical activity for life